Voodoo_Operator

Operation Sigpic

Think what you want about me, my point is I don't think the people who are narcing on people realize that. Tell me, what's the point of publicly reporting people's sigs? Are they that much of an inconvenience to your life that you have to tell on them? Does telling on them get you "respect" with the members and, more "importantly", the mods in this forum?

Mods - if the answer to that is yes, then I'm in the wrong place.

And my second point is it's not gonna get you respect anywhere else.

I understand this forum is not life, but there are living people behind every post that is made here. And I also understand there's a considerable populace on this forum that are young, but that's still no excuse. This is 5 year old behavior.

I'm just tired of getting online and seeing everyone's true personality come out

This topic was about explaining the rules about this forums signature policy, not about turning on members and reporting every little thing. This causes hostility, flame wars, and more work for the mods

Does telling on them get you "respect" with the members and, more "importantly", the mods in this forum?

If they hope on that they can go on for long

And my second point is it's not gonna get you respect anywhere else.

Nowhere we said anything about respect

I understand this forum is not life, but there are living people behind every post that is made here. And I also understand there's a considerable populace on this forum that are young, but that's still no excuse. This is 5 year old behavior.

I'm just tired of getting online and seeing everyone's true personality come out

So you expect us moderators to search for each member abusing the TOS instead of having people just help us a hand? I don't know but reading the important parts of the TOS can't be that hard and for each normal thinking human on this earth it should be logic that a signature is a signature and not a video blog or a wallpaper spot

So you expect us moderators to search for each member abusing the TOS instead of having people just help us a hand?

No, I don't. But I also don't expect and entire topic to be turned into a place to report people. That's what the REPORT button is for. If someone has a problem with a signature, all they have to do is:

A: use the report feature

B: contact the user and advise them to take a look at their signature

Or C: Contact a mod via PM and discuss it with them

If I'm wrong, I would suggest not hiding warning levels anymore. Even put in big bold letters how many warnings they've recieved, who (if anyone) reported them, who warned them, and a detailed description of why they were warned. That sounds to be right up the alley of what this topic has turned into.

Quite frankly, it's none of your business what member has done what, and what punishment that they have received, who got them in trouble, and what moderator dealt the punishment..

If people wanna report other people in ten foot tall text, that's their thing. If you don't want to read it, then don't

No, I don't. But I also don't expect and entire topic to be turned into a place to report people. That's what the REPORT button is for. If someone has a problem with a signature, all they have to do is:

A: use the report feature

B: contact the user and advise them to take a look at their signature

Or C: Contact a mod via PM and discuss it with them.

He has a point about the report button. Best wish's..... :cheers-mate:

Is the 500 by 180 pixels if you have 1 banner or 2?

EDIT: After re-reading the rules, does it mean 500 by 180 pixels in total?

Yes, it means 500 by 180 pixels total. We won't kill you for a pixel or two. But that's about as far as the limit goes.

500x180 max.. meaning you can have two banners adding up to that, or one banner that size.. just as long as the max size is no more than that... Also make sure that it is less than 450kb... some animated gifs might be up to a whole mb! We reserve the right to remove those too

EDIT

Pyro bet me to it, gotta refresh more often when he's on duty :P

As the report function for profiles can serve to report signatures this topic gets closed. From now on please do signature reports through the report fucntion.

Xplorer, your report gets handled, no need to re-report