Guest matt31896

American Towing Mod

Guest matt31896

Fire units will be personel of towing company, police will be office security, EMS will be city's meds and Tec will be the main show!

What we need:

UV Mappers, Modelers? , Scriptors, and mabye 1 more skinner.

Members of the Crew:

matt31896

There is already a 90's submod. Mabye making a freeplay map with a big airport? Like, no police cars/Fire engines/ambulances, only personal on foot (I mean, where you are in one huge open building like an airport terminal.

With a little section with coutches, TV and such where the Security (PD) Airport Firepersonal (FD) Medics (EMS) and Technicals (TEC) (Used for stuff that breaks down etc..)

..would rock..

There is already a 90's submod. Mabye making a freeplay map with a big airport? Like, no police cars/Fire engines/ambulances, only personal on foot (I mean, where you are in one huge open building like an airport terminal.

With a little section with coutches, TV and such where the Security (PD) Airport Firepersonal (FD) Medics (EMS) and Technicals (TEC) (Used for stuff that breaks down etc..)

..would rock..

I like the idea but maybe the whole airport. Then you could respond to plane crashes or bomb alerts in the airport.

Guest miked9372

..would rock..

there is a mod being made about a airport it is on youtube they made a trailer

Guest miked9372
There were two projects with a whole Airport already, Tokyo Mod and Phoenix Mod - That's why i didn't suggest it :P

there is another one i think it is a submod for the la mod

Guest matt31896

Okay, I've almost finished one of the flatbeds. All I need to do is skin it. I made the game's original custom so it looks cool. Might be one of the fictional models though. BTW I just realized that Hoppah's LAFD Heavy Rescue is a rotater. Looks good for a rotater Hoppah!

Guest matt31896
just have to see. BTW the city is Charleston, SC and

There's one answer.

Number 2: what is the RTS Mod?

3 (had to put out there) : THIS MOD IS NOT IN THE 80s, IT'S IN THE 2000s! (09 to be exact :P )