usmc123

I Just LoL'd...

Guest Fleelulge

He was there for his work, was taken into the security room and was waiting for a key to a panel. He was waiting a good 20 minutes, so he looked at an ad that was sitting there. A worker came in and FLIPPED OUT on him. She yelled and berated him then had security come search him He told me what was on the ad, and it was just the 4 day sales flier that in the store, and online.

So I ASSUME the black friday ad is in stores, and she was afraid THAT is what he was looking at? What the heck? He said we are going to have to not give them out business anymore. Its a shame, we would have bought from them.

This is really funny

It'a in the Tv programm policias en accion (argentina) in english Cops in action

This guy crashed with his motorbike and and can not remember things well

in other video the guys is now fine but all people know him , he 's famous!

Maybe it's in spanish that's shame maybe you can't understant :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5cf_gYLPug&feature=related

From the book I'm reading: "The book of heroic failures"

The least successful weather report.

"We regret we are unable to give you the weather. We rely on weather reports from the airport, which is closed because of the weather. Whether we are able to give you the weather tomorrow depends on the weather." :P

The least successful attempt to light a coal fire.

In 1972 Derek Langborne built a fire and lit it. He then went outside to fill his coal scuttle. When he returned, he observed that, in its enthusiasm to heat the room, one log had rolled out of the grate and set fire to the log box. He picked it up and carried it outside. On his way he brushed against a curtain covering the front door. By the time he returned the curtain and door were both in flames. While telephoning g the fire brigade he noticed the log box, which he had moved, had now set fire to his car. He then put on an overcoat and approached the car with a bucket of water. In the process he tripped over a party-filled petrol can.

When the fire brigade arrived he was on fire with flamers leaping freely from his overcoat. :P