usmc123

I Just LoL'd...

People have come up to my buddies and said, hey you ambulance guy, quick, my son cut himself, you have bandaids on you right? Or things like I have a head ache, do you have anything for that? (all this is asked while the medics are like eating lunch or something)

First of all, he is not an ambulance therefore does not carry all things on board his person,

Secondly, he is eating lunch, unless you are dying or dead, STFU! :P

Guest matt31896
People have come up to my buddies and said, hey you ambulance guy, quick, my son cut himself, you have bandaids on you right? Or things like I have a head ache, do you have anything for that? (all this is asked while the medics are like eating lunch or something)

First of all, he is not an ambulance therefore does not carry all things on board his person,

Secondly, he is eating lunch, unless you are dying or dead, STFU! :P

Underlined: it's there job to help the public, no matter how stupid and off timeing it is

Bolded: I'm telling a moderator on you! Oh, wait you are one aren't you? :(

Underlined: it's their job to help the public, no matter how stupid and off timing it is

Bolded: I'm telling a moderator on you! Oh, wait you are one aren't you? :(

Italics: Corrected spelling mistakes :P

They should park outside a pharmacy and just point to it everytime someone taps their window :)

Well the thing is they still help people, but people come up to them on lunch and that, expecting them to have EVERYTHING on their person. Broken arm, we'll fix that, small cut, we'll fix that, heart attack, let me get the defib out of my pocket, wait, what's that, I don't have everything on board? I'm not an Ambulance?!

Whodda thunk it?