usmc123

I Just LoL'd...

No I'm not doing Eeeeeeviiillll shenanigans this isn't middle school, it has to be a practical joke, like pouring a full thing of maple syrup into his boots, or putting pepper juice on his tooth brush.

Ohhh! Can't wait to see what happens next! :popcorn: What about gluing his boots to the floor or something. Or is that too crazy?

Ohhh! Can't wait to see what happens next! :popcorn: What about gluing his boots to the floor or something. Or is that too crazy?

I'm just pulling stuff out of my head right now. Uhhhh......how about putting hot sauce in his coffee or something? IDK. It is messed up when people go through your stuff.

Exactly, so what I'm going to do is get my old cop uniform and ride with one of my buddies, then he'd going to get pulled back to the cruiser, and I'm going to take his car, and drive it back to the station, then change back into my normal uniform like nothing happened.

For the past few weeks, our internet has been really slow between 5-12. This is partly because Sky swaps over to a BT exchange or something. But these speeds were about 0.02Kb/s, so something wasn't right.

So phoned up Sky and a technician took a look into our line and internet usage and was impressed by what he found. There isn't a weekly/monthly limit on downloads, but there is a fair usage set at 1.3Gb a day. In 5 days, we had downloaded over 25Gbs :ohm So I'm to allowed to download anything on Steam for several days unless it's between 3AM and 7AM.

The technician guy was impressed though as his maximum he's down was about 15Gb :P

LOL I love Super Troopers. Like, one of my Top 10 favorite movies, which also include Full Metal Jacket, Galaxy Quest, Princess Bride (classic), anything with Monty Python in it :P, and Down Periscope.

Oh, I'm back, BTW. And I'm sorry to say, non-Lutherans ain't got sh*t on us after experience the NYG (i.e. a HUGE event with 25000 other youths and it was without a doubt, the best and most life-changing thing I've EVER been to.

Can't wait till the next one in 3 years. San Antonio 2013, baby!

Exactly, so what I'm going to do is get my old cop uniform and ride with one of my buddies, then he'd going to get pulled back to the cruiser, and I'm going to take his car, and drive it back to the station, then change back into my normal uniform like nothing happened.

YES AWESOME.

Getting an HTC Tilt 2 from AT&T REALLY soon. Was originally planning on getting the Touch Pro 2 (same phone) from T-Mobile since that's what we already have, but I learned that AT&T is the best mobile service provider and I concur: prices are FAR better than anything else and it has better service, etc. I'm happy now. :)

What I've figured:

- Phone w/online discount: $199.99

- Nation Unlimited Plan: $69.99/month

- One time activation: $36

- DataPro 2 GB for Smartphone with Tethering: $45/month

- Wireless Phone Insurance: $4.99/month

- Early Nights and Weekends (optional): $8.99/month

Total: $355.97

Total+: $364.96

Current balance -

July 23, 2010: $325

Monthly Price -

- Nation Unlimited Plan: $69.99

- DataPro 2 GB for Smartphone with Tethering: $45

- Wireless Phone Insurance: $4.99

- Early Nights and Weekends (optional): $8.99

Total: $119.98

Total+: $128.97

Lol getting trolled on Youtube by some douche:

oh! ur alive! u hadn't sent any comments and i thought that u'd killed urself 4 being so dumb. i only told u 2 go back 2 sleep cos ur the 1 with the thickest brain in ur 3 man team. i reply instantly 2 cunty (shadowhunter) cos he is ur leader. i reply 2 the other idiot (nickyamerica) as well but only if i'm really in the mood. now, as 4 u, i don't really want or need 2 reply 2 u cos u r so stupid u don't understand anything. ur the type of person that gets tread on in a crowd and just stays there 4 1 reason - just 2 be in the crowd. u've probably got the most dumbest face with spots all over it 2. there is no therapy 4 ur stupidity and ur gonna have 2 live with that 4 all ur life. u will be stupid up until the day u die.the other 2 have a chance 2 change in the future, but u haven't got a chance in a trillion. i feel sorry 4 u and thats why i try 2 be nice with u. u can carry on sending comments 4 as much as u like, but seriously, u don't impress me with what u say and i just shove u aside as if ur trash. as 4 the gun, i won't tell u 2 go and shoot ur brains out 4 the reason that u don't have any brains 2 shoot out. so. go back 2 playing ur stupid war games on the internet cos thats the only thing thats gonna make u feel strong. carry on reading ur pathetic spider-man comic books wishing that u would've liked 2 be like spider-man urself. u have no life and never will. ur a mess and always will be. now go fuck urself and go back 2 sleep. bye champ.
r u trying to impress me in some way? r u trying 2 look like ur the leader of ur stupid gay team? is that all u lot have 2 say about my dad trying 2 fuck my paki ass? ok, therapy starts here. 1) when was the last time u ever saw a pussy apart from the day ur bitch ma gave birth 2 u from her stinking cunt? 2) how many times a day do u jerk off? 3) do u cum in a cup and drink it, or do u shove it (cup included) up ur stinkhole? 4) how many hours do u sleep? 5) what kind of food do u eat apart from cocks? 6) were u abused as a kid by ur bastard father (whoever that is). did he fuck u and cum up ur ass or did he cum in ur mouth and all over ur ugly shit-face? 7) do u have any sisters (this is not a therapy question. i'm just interested in fucking ur sister) 8) when u go o have a shit, do u shit like a normal person would or does it just drop out cos of ur fucked up asshole? 9) do u visit new orleans regularly ? 10) is ur head normal or does it look a little like a brick? 11) do u believe america is the birth-place of freedom and democracy or the biggest shithole on earth seeing that its packed with people like u? 12) r u a nigger? 13) do u like niggers? 14) apart from ur ma, have any other of ur family members ever been fucked by niggers? 15) do u have bad breath? 16) when u get urself an ice-cream, do u get horny while licking it? 16) do u have a pet at home aprt from daddy? 17) do u have any other hobbies apart from cock-harvesting? 18) when u take a look in a mirror, does the shit u see send shivers down ur spine? 19) do u live in a normal house or in some dump with empty bottles of booze all over the floors? 20) final question and most important - DO U REALLY THINK U CAN BE CURED OF UR STUPIDITY? please note that it is important that u answer all these questions 1 by 1 because i have 2 make vital decisions on how i am going 2 approach ur sickness and try, even if i know that its useless, 2 help u. i am willing 2 give it a go as long as u help me understand what kind of an idiot u r. i just hope god will give a lending hand in ur case.
aha! i now understand whats going on in ur nut. not wanting 2 answer any of my question means that u r a very sick person. i'll have 2 prescribe some medicine and hope 4 the best. now, go & buy 17 cucumbers, 2 watermelons, 2 -3 bananas and some olive oil. now, when u get these items home, it is important that u soak all of these in the oil. when ur done, take them all 1 by 1 and shove them up ur ass. don't forget to peel the bananas first before u do anything else. when u've done this step , stick 1 finger in 1 ear, another finger in the other ear and jump up and down. this is called 'the pea stabilizing workout' . when u stop hearing a rattle in ur stupid head, u must stop immediately. u must then go to a shit place, and shit all the items out of ur ass. i think u'll do fine. i will have my fingers crossed 4 u and hope and pray that u'll come back 2 a normal life. now fuck off and go buy ur therapy.

He makes me lol.