Guest matt31896

US Military Mod

Okay a really cool project that I've thought of. A Harrier VTOL fighter plane. It will rock when it's finished hopefully! It would also be a controllable POLICE unit in the units list.

The USAF those not fly harriers. Only the marines do.

There are two harrier types in the US Military. Both are only flown by the marines.

Harriers are only used by the US Marines, and the newer versions by the UK Combined Air Arms corps, which is part Royal Navy Fleet Air Arms and part Royal Air Force personnel. My mate is an RAF engineer on the harriers, been to Afghan on three tours now. It could be used for reconnaissance, as the British Harriers have the new "Sniper Cam". Otherwise its only really weaponry.

2840_74902603290_504983290_1571540_2729048_n.jpg

Guest matt31896

K' hopefully this will be closed soon to hopefully be reopened again. Sorry. :closed: THX!

(I know I can't close it I just couldn't resist plus I started this tread so............ yea)

I was thinking about helping, but, nvm. DUDE!! Please, just stick with 1 topic, stop changing. This is the 3rd change so far? lol. Make up your mind, then make some progression and get us interested. Just some friendly advice, lol. I want to see something happen besides topic changes.

So do you have any modding experience at all?

Good question.

^^^^^

Help would be nice.

Meaning you have very little to none, and have started something like the dictator mod? lol! You should do something to show what you can do. Or say, then you can get some help. If you can't do anything, why start a mod?

Oh yea, and work on 1 mod, because, your chances of even getting started on 1 mod is slim, so, at least 1 of your 2 is d.o.a. Decide or something dude.

Guest matt31896

Um... I stopped this ages ago, but Blackhawk Down made me reopen it.

Scratch all of what I've said in the past, I was going through some tough times, but I'm better now, sorry for being a f*ggot to everybody.

Some help will be needed, a skinner, 2 modelers, and 2 scriptors.

I can place objects on the map, do a little file work, edit lights, commands, children, etc. (basiclly, editor work), and reserch. Lol I spend more time in the editor than I do in the game.

Thanks a bunch to all that help, and again, sorry to those I was all Hitlering.