Guest matt31896

US Military Mod

Guest matt31896

Um... I stopped this ages ago, but Blackhawk Down made me reopen it.

Scratch all of what I've said in the past, I was going through some tough times, but I'm better now, sorry for being a f*ggot to everybody.

Some help will be needed, a skinner, 2 modelers, and 2 scriptors.

I can place objects on the map, do a little file work, edit lights, commands, children, etc. (basiclly, editor work), and reserch. Lol I spend more time in the editor than I do in the game.

Thanks a bunch to all that help, and again, sorry to those I was all Hitlering

WorkInProgress

Guest matt31896
Changing again?? :P

Yes :rolleyes: ! Can't make up my mind.

What would you put in a USAF mod?

Dammit I wasn't going to post the name of it, but oh well. USAF Humvee, USAF fire Truck, Army Corps of Engineers, USAF Air Force Base as freeplay map with jet engines and Military vehicles as civilian traffic, USAF Ambulance, all pedestrian units look like military personal, military mussions, and other stuff!

Since you're the mod starter, people usually expect you can do something too. Is there anything you can do by yourself like 3D-Moddeling? If not, please try to learn something and spend some time in learning the basics of modding this game. Also, think twice before you post an email address on a forum. Everyone who has access to the internet is able to see your email address now and can use it to send spam or other unwanted stuff which we -the forum moderators- are not responsible for. That's why we have a PM system on this forum. I suggest you use that instead.

Guest matt31896

Changed and I'm going to design, make and modify the maps as well as skin and editing traits, lights, fire objects, and children.(pretty sure everybody can do that stuff though :) !) Basically

Map Maker and Skinner as well as leader!

Okay a really cool project that I've thought of. A Harrier VTOL fighter plane. It will rock when it's finished hopefully! It would also be a controllable POLICE unit in the units list.

Good luck with it. You got to find ways to make it work properly. And set up entirely new scripts. So did you say you were doing it for em 4 and 3? whats the point of that? I havn't played em3 in almost a year, cause i got 2 copies of 911: fs

I suppose it could be used like the helicopter, but that wouldn't be realistic.

I think its used to blow up criminals, then start fires. so you go through 5x the work of just having a cop get out and arrest someone. Great, isn't it? I love it when there's 1 bad guy running, then you take a harrier, and blow him up in the middle of a crowded area, next to a building! I just love having to try and treat the injured while putting out a fire and, if i missed, still chasing the criminal :D XD thats gonna be fun!!!

But seriously, if its not necessary, why make it? Harriers arn't used by the U.S.A.F on a regular basis. They have bombers, f-15's and other planes that fly more than those.

Guest matt31896
I suppose it could be used like the helicopter, but that wouldn't be realistic.
Harrier VTOL

VTOL means vertical take off and landing and the plane can hover at 0mph as well. :P (got you guyz!)

Plus there will be a zombie mission. That's why the Harrier has been brought forth.

And if what^^^^^said wouldn't his limbs be dust and be dead?

Did I mention regular cops are actually the USAF's Security Enforcement branch?

List of what we need:

Modelers, 1 skinner, UV mappers, 1 mission maker, and scriptors.