sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

anyone know how to add the taser to other units as want not just co19 to have them want the roads policing teams to have them too as most of them now are being trained to carry them for the purposes of single crews stopping multiple occupants on traffic stops and getting assaulted so now being issued with tasers! certainly in my area and many others too according to the tv programme road wars!

anyone know how to add the taser to other units as want not just co19 to have them want the roads policing teams to have them too as most of them now are being trained to carry them for the purposes of single crews stopping multiple occupants on traffic stops and getting assaulted so now being issued with tasers! certainly in my area and many others too according to the tv programme road wars!

You Need to go on the editor and go to the unit you want click on edit commands then click on draw taser, shoot taser and holster taser

right cause tried that and that did not seem to work alone at least I wondered did you not like the equipment editing on the vehicles need to edit one of the files first to actually assign the equipment to the personnel before the draw command etc could work?

never mind worked out my silly mistake was not saving it as auto save had been turnt off somehow all working now got my motorbike cop and my roads policing with taser now thanks for your help!