Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

If you're talking to me about UHEMS R2, yes. If she's not in the mod, I wouldn't play it :P

Yup! Engine 5 is done! I will only show the side, but after school...After that I will do the CV. Might actually be done, since I have a bunch of skins floating around my computer

Yep and you will play this on Scetchup lol :schreiben:

Guest NPD-Traffic

Quick update got a new engine on its way if youve seen it its a engine like E28 E16 etc: with thoes mini ladders ontop i hope to get the ladder to actually work once mod is out maybe for the following versions

Ill show some pics of the engine next week

what about the line under the widows and the decal on the window its self

other than that goodjob

Theres one under the window? And the one thats in the window, I will go back and edit that.

And thanks!

Newark, do ya still have those skins you sent me from GTA for the CV? I lost 'em :blush:

Theres one under the window? And the one thats in the window, I will go back and edit that.

And thanks!

Newark, do ya still have those skins you sent me from GTA for the CV? I lost 'em :blush:

yea and just so you know im a perfectionist soo if i say something little like that dont take offence of it your skin is very good

Guest NPD-Traffic

And thanks!

Sure later ill send you my skins over

Great job on the skin.

Guest NPD-Traffic

At last i finnished uhems basic for v1 im thinking there might be an issue with it but we will see what happens once in game im going to end up remodeling it for later versions but here is the V1 of my model

This skin is a challange for anyone of my skiners ;)

post-4309-1252719153.jpg

post-4309-1252719162.jpg

At last i finnished uhems basic for v1 im thinking there might be an issue with it but we will see what happens once in game im going to end up remodeling it for later versions but here is the V1 of my model

This skin is a challange for anyone of my skiners ;)

Awsome, dude!

Anyone of my skinners? Isn't it just you and me? lol! Why is it going to be challenging?

ANyway, Engine 5 is done, the Crown Victoria is actually done, Rescue 2 is done, the Durango is done, and the ATV has sides and a front...So I will send them to NPD and then see if I can get the challenge.

For some reason, working during the night makes me more calm and it seems like I can't get bored. I also have more patience...odd how that is.

Guest NPD-Traffic
nice to see my cab here, but there is one thing, the hoses you used are to high poly it will lag as hell ingame (its a part of 3d warehouse,isnt it?(free for use, so dont worry people)

Which hoses? :P E-17? or E-5

Most thoes hoses you see on E-5 arent all solid its only fractions of them :P

On E-17 the hose lines are yes from warehouse ive contacted a few different people if i could use a fraction of their model (part) such as hose lines since i cant make a vlaid hose without it looking like a pipe

Yippee! I got two favorite girls! I even made a song (Please don't take my sunshine away):

I love you R 1 and 2,

I love you so much,

You make me happy!

When the world is black!

You'll never know dears,

how much time and effort I put in to work on you!

So please don't take my girls, away!

UHEMS Rescue 1

post-3027-1252801072.jpg

UHEMS Rescue 2

post-3027-1252801038.jpg

You like it? I thought because since you pass out, the world goes black. ATV is coming soon: Need to add stripes and words!

great job this makes me happy to know our models are going to be in good hands :)

EDIT: A special model is in progress from me it is a suprise under the search and rescue catagory

Guest NPD-Traffic
great job this makes me happy to know our models are going to be in good hands :)

EDIT: A special model is in progress from me it is a suprise under the search and rescue catagory

I bet you im already knowing what it is :P

@jab i agree he is agreat skiner

@pup

Yes the two girls are beautiful arent they?