Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

Guest NPD-Traffic
ok smart one what is it then? :P

;) ;)

of course ;)

ok smart one what is it then? :P

;) ;)

Its of course a USAR unit so it can be eaither our Newark USAR :P Rescue 1 (new or old) or eaither surrounding mass casualty unit 1-3 , freightliner usar/mobile :P and there a longer list but these are my thoughs as of now :P its one of the Usar from urban intensive security of nj is my best guess lol

im working on some other stuff with it, so you can deploy it from the trailer which can be hooked up to a vehicle although not sure which one lol more updates on it to follow

Guest NPD-Traffic
im working on some other stuff with it, so you can deploy it from the trailer which can be hooked up to a vehicle although not sure which one lol more updates on it to follow

sounds good ;)

Guest NPD-Traffic

This past month ive been tied up with work so i made small progress as seen from thoes two units this next month the mod will be on hold for about a week or two and i will restart work once again after this month is over.

FAQ

Is the mod Dead?

No

Will it continue?

of course

Why?

As said i have a personal life at work comming home i usually get called again to help out so it makes time for modeling this month a bit slimi next month i got vacation so ill be free to work again.

I look forward to seeing you all again at a later time with updates ;)

Reguards,

NPD

P.S. Topic will be locked for these weeks

Guest NPD-Traffic

Alright guys im back and free to work i have some pics of units i managed to get in a WIP stage im going to post them tomarrow hopefully with the mod reopened i am ready to work to finnish most of the units on/off the list some small changed final list and results will varry from current.

I hope you all didnt lose the trust in this mod and thought of it as "dead". The mod is reopened and ready to move on down the line for completion

Reguards,

NPD

Guest NPD-Traffic
Awesome....

@NPDTraffic: I never lost trust :P

:P alot of people did i would bet. But were back, i got a surprise comming up tonight E-14 WIP ;) got its main body done also got a older freightliner mobile command center WIP to show.