Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

Guest NPD-Traffic
Can we see some pics?

Ill post picutres soon as soon as i finnish the missing/false parts mr puppysboy made some mistakes on :P picture will be up soon maybe about 10min max

Pictures up:

Skin

plain model

post-4309-1257692064.jpg

post-4309-1257692073.jpg

Guest NPD-Traffic

sadly soon the mod will be put on break again due to lack of somewhat of a team :P i still counted 3(with my self as 1) that are still maintaining contact and working on this (1 unit maker 1 skin creater 1 other) i think at this rate things wont be complete according to what has happened so far over 12 units done 0 in game.

Guest NPD-Traffic
What format are the models in?

And who is in the team at the moment?

So far ive got the 12 in sketchup but ive also converted some repaired models to .3ds on wait.

Current Team is my self.

puppysboy222 i havent heard from in over two weeks

same for njboy i havent seen or heard from him in months

Looks like a one man team lol

So far ive got the 12 in sketchup but ive also converted some repaired models to .3ds on wait.

Current Team is my self.

lol, sorry, I'm still here. I haven't really had many updates recently. I've been starting to play around in the editor with mapping, it's not really working so far but I'm learning.

Edit: I don't think we can really expect to many changes to the map in V1, but in future versions, you can expect a map.

Current Team is my self.

My internet had been you-know-whated up becaue of Comcast . We cancelled TV so they tried to be smart and cancel Internet. So I haven't been able to come one. And when I am, I do not see you. I thought you where, like, killed or something (not really). And njboy, look up 3D Building Maker. It is my fav to make buildings. Super duper simple, too.

My internet had been you-know-whated up becaue of Comcast . We cancelled TV so they tried to be smart and cancel Internet. So I haven't been able to come one. And when I am, I do not see you. I thought you where, like, killed or something (not really). And njboy, look up 3D Building Maker. It is my fav to make buildings. Super duper simple, too.

Okay, I look into that.

Do the Matrix NPD! lol! And I wanna see that dashboard cam of yours... :D

Well, mods stopped for now I am pretty sure until NPD comes back from the dead :P Still cannot wait to skin since I haven't talked to you since last night.