Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

Guest NPD-Traffic
Can't wait :)

Updated as promised:

Engine 14 (this model can be used for any engine with minor rear changes)

E-14.jpg

Newark Police Mobile Command Center (note this is a older mobile command center)

work.jpg

All work posted is WIP as of now.

Enjoy

Have I admitted I hate doing the Mass Caus? lol! Looks really good, NPD, and can't wait to work on 'em. If you need help with the Rescue's/Ladder's station, or if you need someone to make it, I might be able to fit something in :D

Guest NPD-Traffic
Have I admitted I hate doing the Mass Caus? lol! Looks really good, NPD, and can't wait to work on 'em. If you need help with the Rescue's/Ladder's station, or if you need someone to make it, I might be able to fit something in :D

Some model help would be great XD im craming units after units to get them all WIP got so many undone units all started :P thanks for the offer ;) we can talk later if you have any time

Some model help would be great XD im craming units after units to get them all WIP got so many undone units all started :P thanks for the offer ;) we can talk later if you have any time
I just finished my report and you logged off, so now we have to wait till tomorrow :P. lol! No probelm. After I am done with the Boston Rescue and the Roseville Batt, I'm kinda free for a bit. So do you need me to make that station for the ladder/rescue or is that nj-boy or whatever the building builders name is gunna make it?

sorry i've been taking so long, been doing some things and been really busy. But I assure you an update will come some time soon form me :D

Wheres the list of the buildings? I can easily do them now, since I learned a trick on making buildings :D