Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

Guest NPD-Traffic
Dun-Dun-Dun, another Puppysboy mod put on hold, or stopped, as usual. Your a great model maker and stuff, and I'm not being disrespectful (or don't mean to), but you haven't completed one single mod, let alone get more than 1/8th done without canceling it. If you complete a mod, I will apologize. A solid fact is, you've got a reputation. It's for starting and never finishing anything.

this isnt his mod :P its mine, only reason it stopped it because i was in the hospital for some time. currently im at home and will start to work on mod once free

this isnt his mod :P its mine, only reason it stopped it because i was in the hospital for some time. currently im at home and will start to work on mod once free

Hope your ok

Guest NPD-Traffic
Why were you in hospital?

I hope you are OK.

Minor injuries nothing big. Just fractured ankle in a few spots im fine now at home.

Everythings fine as of now

I hope all's well NPD... Best of luck for a speedy and full recovery :)

Thanks

Dun-Dun-Dun, another Puppysboy mod put on hold, or stopped, as usual. Your a great model maker and stuff, and I'm not being disrespectful (or don't mean to), but you haven't completed one single mod, let alone get more than 1/8th done without canceling it. If you complete a mod, I will apologize. A solid fact is, you've got a reputation. It's for starting and never finishing anything.

And...NPD said it. Do I really need ot explain everything to everyone, again? Here, I will make a little 'story' I guess with Wordpad or whatever and upload it. That sound nice?

And I have had only two mods cancelled. Can't anyone count? Yes, I have changed the name of the SD Mod twice, but I went into SLT to fast, so I changed it to a mod I thought everyone would like: 1980-1990s NY Mod. I guess not?

Sorry, NPD!

I expect I will be getting to skin soon, then, right :P

Guest NPD-Traffic
And...NPD said it. Do I really need ot explain everything to everyone, again? Here, I will make a little 'story' I guess with Wordpad or whatever and upload it. That sound nice?

And I have had only two mods cancelled. Can't anyone count? Yes, I have changed the name of the SD Mod twice, but I went into SLT to fast, so I changed it to a mod I thought everyone would like: 1980-1990s NY Mod. I guess not?

Sorry, NPD!

Indeed you will be skining soon

Sorry then. Hope all is well.

Let's see. Has anyone seen a Puppysboy finish a mod? I could swear I havn't seen anything of puppys get finished.

You change the mod names and do all this other stuff. If you would just focus on one mod, and complete it, it would be amazing, but, because you keep changing mod names and working on multiple mods, nothing ever gets done. Unless you can either A. Fine tune your multi-tasking skills and B. Finish something you start without changing it, I'd be afraid to have you as my employee.

Guest NPD-Traffic

NFD Rescue 1 finnaly remade. Still a WIP for lights and other small parts that are missing.

Hope you like. feedback welcome.

Keep in mind im remaking all units posted in past for the better of this mod.

We are all still currently looking for someone to Uv-map these units for ingame usage as well as help for the editor to get them in game once fully converted.

Thanks again guys for all the support

post-4309-1261097852.jpg

post-4309-1261097860.jpg

Guest NPD-Traffic
this mod will be cool

any update?

Soony i got R1 fully done (current one isnt.) Turck 1 (H&L 1) is also done. i just havent had time to post them, nor work on them in recent times lacking some expierence in putting models /uv mapping adds delay