jgreene

MA state private mod

What happened to the 'Mr Warn' thing?

Oh yeah! There's a MR.EDIT for people who post WAY to many double or more posts in a row more than three times or something like that. Mr.Warn is used for people who get to have a warning. Contact MikeyPI if you want more info.

Very nice skins by the way! Love 'em! :gut:

Nice work, I tried to make some MA skins but none of them were as good as yours. Out of curiosity, what other departments are you planning to represent?

not sure, maybe some of the surrounding cities such as Chelsea, Revere, Peabody, Salem and a few others. Ive been busy so I havent been able to do any.

o wow i am from mass and those look sick i love them are we ganna be able to download the mod

Sorry, this is a private mod, not being released. Thats the way hoppah wants it, thats the way it will be. They were not too difficult to repaint them, just took alot of time. If you would like some help with repainting let me know.

considering I'm from the Boston area, this is amazing!!

Will this be released?

Also isn't the BLS engine from the LA mod very similar to Boston engines???

Yea they are pretty similar same thing for the rescue. No this is a private mod, it will not be released.

Yea they are pretty similar same thing for the rescue. No this is a private mod, it will not be released.

ahhhh I live In Gloucester i love the Ma Emergency units i have been waiting for some one to come out with one but its a shame that we cant download it looks so cool to play because i have seen most of those units before

ps: if you do ever make a mod of any of these places please try to make it down loadable peabody,salem,beverly,danvers,gloucester,rock port

Or Providence RI

:23_31_4:

Removed the CAPS. PyroThijs