Ladder 1

Cataldo Ambulance-

vintage ambulance

Boston Sparks Association-

Fire ground rehab A10

MASSPORT Fire Rescue-

Rescue 1

MORE TO COME!

That's not a lighter shade of red, whenever you re-skin the ladder truck it always messes up the "alpha reflections" for the vehicle. If you go into the editor and disable the alpah reflections feature then the truck apears in its normal color state, without that grayish glow on it you see in the picture. Only problem is. when you disable this, the basket for the ladder apears to fade away.

To fix this you must edit in some way the texture for the basket as well. All I did was make a little line (you know, just to edit it in some way). After that the basket will now apear even with alpha reflections disabled. (Its a wierd effect, but basically you have to edit both the truck itself and the basket along with it to have them both apear normally with alpha reflections off).

Hope that wasnt confusing, just PM me if you need anymore help. :)

That's not a lighter shade of red, whenever you re-skin the ladder truck it always messes up the "alpha reflections" for the vehicle. If you go into the editor and disable the alpah reflections feature then the truck apears in its normal color state, without that grayish glow on it you see in the picture. Only problem is. when you disable this, the basket for the ladder apears to fade away.

To fix this you must edit in some way the texture for the basket as well. All I did was make a little line (you know, just to edit it in some way). After that the basket will now apear even with alpha reflections disabled. (Its a wierd effect, but basically you have to edit both the truck itself and the basket along with it to have them both apear normally with alpha reflections off).

ok , ill prob just leave it the way it is then. Thanks for the explanation!

not for me