jgreene

MA state private mod

ps: if you do ever make a mod of any of these places please try to make it down loadable peabody,salem,beverly,danvers,gloucester,rock port

Or Providence RI

:23_31_4:

Removed the CAPS. PyroThijs

Im acctually from peabody. Im thinking if it would be possible to copy the the engines and rename them so I could have one from each city. It would be like having mutual aid in game, just makes it more realistic. Im gonna give it a shot and see what happens. Once Hoppah release the tiller , im gonna make that Revere Ladder 2 which is the same tiller. Once again its hoppahs decision not to have these released, you would have to ask him.

EDIT: well, I just tried to copy engine 2 and make an engine 3 and it makes the editor crash. I followed all the steps and dont know why I didnt work.

I lived in Peabody For 10 years :holdglass:

I was going to create a Salem mod but nun of the programs to reskin don't work :angry:

my grand parents house is like right down the street from 2 of the city's primary fire stations

one has a Tiller :D and central has an equip van boat and a ladder truck just like hoppah's

the new Salem chargers are awesome

and lol the other day i say a salem cop on a segway pull over a car :stupid::WTF:

it was awesome and then like 2 seconds later that cop must of found something because half the city's police force was there

!!!EDIT!!!:jgreene are you thinking about reskining the helos to look like Boston med flight

and the police one to look like mass state pd

http://www.bostonmedflight.org/photos/med1_b.jpg

http://www.bostonmedflight.org/pics/NewFleet.jpg

http://www.bostonmedflight.org/pics/how_fenB.jpg FENWAY PARK

http://www.bostonmedflight.org/pics/cool_cityB.jpg

http://www.mass.gov/Eeops/images/msp/units...airwing-001.jpg

!!!EDIT!!!:jgreene are you thinking about reskining the helos to look like Boston med flight

and the police one to look like mass state pd

thats a great idea. Ill try it. I think i might go with the silver medflight and the dark blue version of mass state police helo. I still cant get the idea of multiple engines for mutual aid to work.

ah ok that sounds cool

oh yeah i remember i think it was April my school has a helipad for a near by hospital

and i was out at recess and all the sudden Medflight one flew over me and my friends head and we were like wth was that it was so low it felt like i could touch it it was insanely creepy

we have also have had USCG HH-60 JayHawks land there yea but the helipad is in the student drop off lot and some stupid dumb moron parks this hummer directly on the H i want to get out of my car and mangle him

common sense HELIPAD ahhhh lets see a Helicopter usually lands here ahhh just to piss every off i am going to park my monstrosity of a vehicle on the H so if their was the need for the hospital thats like 1 block away needs to urgently medevac someone they won't be able too becasue i have to make sure my 9000 pound daughter doesn't have to walk another 3 feet

god some people

not ment to make me or the driver sound like an ass just trying to make a point

i am just saying for all you drivers out there thanks for obeying the rules and regulations of the road and not being a moron :bia:

What is Medflight 6?

Medflight 6 is a critical care transport ground vehicle, basically an ambulance. It is used for transfers and also if the helicopter can't fly due to weather, etc. Boston Medflight has 3 helicopters, 2 ground transport vehicles and 1 fixed wing aircraft.

The medflight helicopter is on hold, for now here is Cataldo Ambulance. This one is for my dad, he worked for them back in the 80's. I got him hooked to playing emergency lol. Im sure most of you from the boston area know of them.

cataldoambulance.jpg

EDIT: didnt notice that black line right above the rear bumper until now, thats from my old reskin and needs to be removed.

Great job, I gotta say, really accurate. One side note is that they don't use that paint scheme anymore for their rigs. I can snap you a picture one of these days of the new scheme, but other than that really good. It's exactly like the old sheme.

Edited by AgentSmith6

Great job, I gotta say, really accurate. One side note is that they don't use that paint scheme anymore for their rigs. I can snap you a picture one of these days of the new scheme, but other than that really good. It's exactly like the old sheme.

Yea I did that on purpose. I wanted to find the paint scheme for the vintage ambulance because I remembered it was different than the other ones. thanks!

I think you guys are gonna like these ones-

boston PD slicktop-

slicktopbostoncrownvic.jpg

unmarked security crown vic with amber/white dash light

securitycrownvic.jpg

Boston Fire Headquarters

bostonfireheadquarter.jpg

MGH hospital

mgh.jpg

EDIT:

MA state police unit 759

statepolicecrownvic.gif

Security SUV

securitysuv.jpg

just for giggles ( messing with the editor)

Security Service aids MA state troopers with blocking off traffic for motorcade

securityparade.jpg

Can't It Still Be Unmarked If It Has A Light Bar On It I Thought Unmarked Was UnMarked Like No Markings On The Vehicle But Can Still Have A Light Bar Please Tell Me If I Am Wrongbut i know what you mean by the light bar and Great Job Looks Very Detailed And Realilistic

Boston EMS truck

They just started getting these this year.

bostonemsF350.jpg

EDIT:

So I stumbled upon this and I had to make it. The MA state police has two of these ambulances. They are used at the academy, tactical swat and for special events. Apparently they pissed off OEMS alot because of the paint scheme, the blue lights and the armed medics.

MA state police ambulance

mastatepoliceambulance.jpg