Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Guest MackseDK

Hehe, Okay my fault. But omg it look really really good! I like its only 1 light on the roof there is flashing, In Aarhus mod on the undercover cars there is like 100 cars there flashes.

Hehe, Okay my fault. But omg it look really really good! I like its only 1 light on the roof there is flashing, In Aarhus mod on the undercover cars there is like 100 cars there flashes.

Yep, but they don't have 100 lights in real life. Also, isn't it better to have some difference instead of practically 2 same mods?

After multiple womens disappearence on Funen, the police discovered a missing person. A 21 year old female stabbed with a knife in an alley. Funens Police advises that 3 females is now missing. The fourth as seen below was found murdered in Odense Downtown. AKS is reported stand-by, and the Crime Technical Unit is in these minutes searching for evidence against a, or more suspects. The police are also advising that they have found multiple evidences in the womens disappearence pointing towards a 39 year old unemployed man. The females are in a group of age between 19 and 22.

1eqmip.jpg

They should really wear the full suit. Hair (and possibly saliva) will contaminate the scene, as well as footprints, with those shoes :P

Yeah, I know a lot about the crime scenes and what the technical division wears, however, I tried with the hair thing and it turned out very, very, very bad. Along with the green "plate" on the mouth and nose. Shoes shouldn't be a problem though. :)