Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

I have a question, in the banner there is a Nissan truck (it looks like it), has it been skinned yet? Just curious because I don't see it, but it's in your banner.

It looks kinda cool BTW that's why I asked.

There is a bigger picture of it here

http://www.beredskabsforum.dk/computerspil/7975-emergency-4-odense-mod-13.html#post55001

I have a question, in the banner there is a Nissan truck (it looks like it), has it been skinned yet? Just curious because I don't see it, but it's in your banner.

It looks kinda cool BTW that's why I asked.

Thanks. I'd redirect to the answer from Sirius. It covers it pretty well :)

The purpose of this one is the same as I2 (first battalion we showed you) - there's about 3-4 battalion chief cars ready for code 3 all the time. Not really reserve, but kinda, yeah.

All the models look great! The lights look cool! I like the idea of patients refusing treatment, it makes the game that whole lot more realistic!!

A little carchase is going on :)

scene1tuip.png

BASTIAN, ERS, VPI, Shadylasse

Nah, I'm waiting up on a few modelers, thats pretty much status. Currently project is a little dead, BUT; thats only till I get the negotiations to fit correctly. Yet, I have much secret units I can show screenshots of.

I really need volounteers. Modelers, skinners, scripters, anything. As long as you have a skill, I have a job.

Pretty much only thing I need is to see a screenshot of your work, then if it's good you're in. "good" means a nicely looking model and a skin examply. Not just a square with wheels :)

I really need volounteers. Modelers, skinners, scripters, anything. As long as you have a skill, I have a job.

Pretty much only thing I need is to see a screenshot of your work, then if it's good you're in. "good" means a nicely looking model and a skin examply. Not just a square with wheels :)

... i can baking cakes, fry frog legs, and cooking hedgehog knees (yum-yum, at the drive in: "i have one pound frying hedgehog knees, please!" ;)

oh no! drug dealers in odense? isn't a savety place to grow for childs :mug:

... but testing i can do :-D

eh ya :D i think that's what everybody wants ;)

only see, not touching! :D

If u need it, i can may make some skins. If you give me just a kind of template i can try to make a preview or something like that xD

Ah, thanks for your support, however, skins are covered already :)

Right now we pretty much only need an active modeler.

By the way, a little quick update: I'm fixing some stuff up to hopefully create a little trailer for the mod. I'm working a bit in Adobe After Effects and got some intros fixed out. However; Do not think it will arrive soon because it can be some time before it gets there.