Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

I can do some of everything ;)

But my primary skills is the lighting part, then the skinning / uv mapping and last modelling/map :)

Light previews: check this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/abberkabber

Ah alright well, thanks for offering your assistance, however, we pretty much got all of these skills already. I'm lighter, skinner and mapper, Rihis handles the modelling and UV mapping and a lot of skinning too. Tim's got the scripts, so, we pretty much got all these area handeled already.

Thanks anyway

No problem :)

I might send you something in a few days I want to show you ;) By the way, are you dropping "beredsskabsstyrelsen" ? I know they have a very small squad in Odense with one car, a truck and some generators/pumps. And the TEC units too, going to be "only" falck or also Dansk Vejhjælp? :)

Maybe because they spend time on making the mod instead of beeing at the forum to answer your questions -- AND! They do have a life outside in the real world too..

News will come ... WHEN THEY HAVE SOME. Constant asking for more news / info is just as annoying as asking for releasedates.

I were in Copenhagen for 3 days, therefore I did not answer.

I'll show an update once it's time, and guys, don't start arguing here.

To Magnus; Alex used perfect english, you might just not understand it, so please don't start judging anyone for having a bad English when it might be yourself. Your English grammar isn't too good either.

Thank you for the comments though. Glad this topic isn't going down the drain like it used to.

Sure, however, the map isn't entirely finished, and there's some structures I need done before showing too much, so I will probably show it from either one little area or a mission map.

There'll be an update within the next 10 days

Cool can't wait!!

One question: whats the name one the lightbar the Police Ford Mondeo uses?