Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Yeah it have a nice contrest when the lights have the same colour some the car when dont change it its looks like the normal group van :D.

When can you tell how clour the blink are ? :D.

Your english is hard to understand. Can you have a Danish translation underneath the english text?

---

Dit engelsk er svært at forstå. Kan du have en Dansk oversættelse som denne?

Have you considered changing some of the "old" models. ? :)

Not because I want to say anything bad about this mod and your models and so on, but I'm talking about some of the Police cars. When I compare them to your new models (which looks amazing!) som of the old police car models looks som kind of clumsy if you understand. I'm talking about some of the ford cars (Top left at the police car picture you have posted). Don't take this as a bad thing, I just think it is a shame with those models, when the rest is so ******* nice! :)

Have you considered changing some of the "old" models. ? :)

Not because I want to say anything bad about this mod and your models and so on, but I'm talking about some of the Police cars. When I compare them to your new models (which looks amazing!) som of the old police car models looks som kind of clumsy if you understand. I'm talking about some of the ford cars (Top left at the police car picture you have posted). Don't take this as a bad thing, I just think it is a shame with those models, when the rest is so ******* nice! :)

Yeah, I am gonna speak to Rihis about this matter since we all see that Rihis' skills has really gotten great since the work on the Ford Mondeo 08 which I am not so happy about either.

Guest MackseDK

Im really exciting about this mod. It sounds really really awesome and look really awesome to. But is there a picture of the Fire Truck from Odense Fire Brigade? I can only find and see a battalion cheif car. And some Falck Trucks :s and btw if you need a tester its me an pleasure to be at your service :)

Yeah, I am gonna speak to Rihis about this matter since we all see that Rihis' skills has really gotten great since the work on the Ford Mondeo 08 which I am not so happy about either.

Sounds great. I know, that this will mean, that the mods realeasedate will be set even further because of this, but why release a mod where the persons behind knows that they can do something much better ;)

Looking forward to this! :)

First update in 2011. Some equipment:

equipmentf.jpg

Warning sign:

Skin - Shadylasse, Peacekeeper

Model - Peacekeeper

Warning light:

Skin - Shadylasse, Tobbi92

Model - Tobbi92

Traffic cone:

Skin - Tobbi92

Model - Tobbi92

A little lightpreview of the ambulance as requested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWN35nFODU

Kind regards

It is not bad, shadylasse, but 1st the blue lights are 3 x to fast, as in reality, 2nd nice equipment (nice builders), 3rd BASTIAN, not Bastian (i'm strong in letters) :D

follows:

http://www.abload.de/img/config2urz.jpg

i watched enough videos for syddanmark region

Most common used light pattern on the ambulances is this one;

which I tried to create, and succeeded pretty well I think :P About the credits, i'll edit my posts saying "Bastian" and changing it into caps lock :)

Guest MackseDK

Update:

Mercedes Benz W163:

mv22jr.jpg

Model: Bennie900

Skin: Bennie900

Interior: Bennie900

lol, that isn't a " Emergency Doctor car" from Region Syddanmark/South Denmark its from Copenhagen?

lol, that isn't a " Emergency Doctor car" from Region Syddanmark/South Denmark its from Copenhagen?

You might have noticed that this mod were the Copenhagen mod, but late into 2010 it got changed to Odense. Which is why we had some Copenhagen stuff in the mod that is now deleted.