Paramedic_Engine_2

Dispatch Policy

Guest paultje94

exploded gas pipe do I send: 1 decon 2 patrol cars some ambulances in case of casualties. and some fire cars

MVA???\

unknowntype fire: number 2 and 3 in the list (I dont Know the name in english)

active shooter: 1 patrolcar and if there are casualties an ambulance

I was just wondering what units you all send to:

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

4. Active Shooter :sporty:

Depends on what unit I have available for fires at the time. Station 1 is staffed with 2 BLS and 2 ALS Engines, plus 3 ALS Ambulances, then the normal set up in the bays. Then a Brush, HES, BC, and EMS Supervisor vehicles out back.

1: One ALS or BLS as primary, then more BLS or ALS Engines as needed.

2: Depends on the extent of the MVA and what units are available. Typically one or two squad cars. Now the actual dept I send varies on which law enforcement unit is closest by. Now if there is a fire, and there happens to be an engine returning to the station close by, I grab it. Otherwise I favor a an ALS Engine as the deck gun will put the fire out by it self if treated in time and that leaves the personnel to treat the injured until an ALS and or BLS ambulance(s) can arrive for further treatment and transport. If extrication is needed, then I have HES at both stations and will dispatch one of them.

3: ALS or BLS as primary again and more ALS or BLS engines as needed.

4: If its just a person with a hand gun I send a SWAT SUV(FBI SUV modified to hold SWAT personnel instead.), try to flash bang if possible and arrest them. Now if its a person with a rifle, I send the water cannon and usually just let that shoot him until he needs medical care.

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

1: 2-3 engines, both BLS and ALS and maybe a ladder, sometimes 1 motorbike or car from PD to controll traffic.

2: USAR squad, sometimes heavy rescue and/or boat with diver, PD to control traffic and 1 or 2 ALS ambulances, if my medic captain is nearby I send him and an BLS instead of ALS

3: ALS or BLS engine, depends on what I click on.

4: 1 PD with 2 people, and I have disabled the machine gun man in Deluxe as I got fed up with the losses :P

Guest NPD-Traffic

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

Gas Pipe i keep hazmat in route as a pre-caution incase of actual gas leeking and i send a Tower along with 2 engines

MVA i send a Light Equiptment vehicle there both medical as well so they can extract the injured and heal and id deploy an Bls ambulance or 2 pending on amount needed

Unknown fire type i send a ALS engine

Active shooter i can handel with a unmarked unit or suv with 4 reg or swat officers inside i arrest the suspect and done

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

I usually send the Light Force + a BLS/ALS-engine, depends on what I have at hand. For realism I also send the BC wherever the Light Force goes, so he acts as incident commander over there.

I also dispatch 1 ALS ambulance, and 1-2 police patrols to control crowd and traffic.

2. MVA

I send 1 ALS engine, a Heavy Rescue-truck w/ 2 FF/PM's, and 2 or more BLS ambulances. I also send 1-2 police units to direct traffic. If I feel like, I dispatch the BC to supervise.

3. Unknown type fire

I send 1 engine, whichever type I have available for call. If the fire gets out of hand for some reason, I dispatch the Light Force and the BC to supervise. Police units are called as needed for crowd and traffic control.

4. Active Shooter

Usually a normal police patrol can get the situaton under control, but a SWAT-team is more fun. Snipers, flashbangs... Whatever springs to my mind first. I don't really like this incident, so I try to get them off my list as soon as I can.

I wanna take this opportunity to remind the users of this forum that I have a similar post somewhere in this forum, about styles of play in Freeplay.

Here it is, go ahead and submit your style there. Always fun to read about how other people handle this magnificent game/mod! :)

Wow some of you all take it light,

1. 4 Engines, only 1 with the deck gun on, 2-3 trucks, ALS or BLS Ambulance, BN chief, EMS 1, Squad, May be USAR only on huge calls, I also have one or 2 patrol cars. As the fire becomes under control, ill start releasing units.

Feel free to share other type calls, it is interesting to hear other peoples thoughts.

I am eager to here what HOPPAH does. :12: :12:

Cool Ideas.

343 Never Ever Forget, and help catch those son bitches that did it :mad: God Bless :happy:

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

4. Active Shooter

1 = 4 Engines of any variation, the BC to Supervise. Occasionally a Fire Plane of the situation gets out of hand. As many ALS/BLS Ambulances for people who are injured.

2 = 1 USAR Truck, As many ALS Ambulances as there are injured people, One PD Patrol Car for traffic, and as many tow trucks to how many cars there are. If the person is underwater and trapped, 1 ALS Ambulance, a USAR Truck with Rescue Diver, 2 PD Cars, the BC Supervisor, and a tow truck.

3 = 1 Engine if the Fire is in a Concrete Area close to the Station, 2 Engines if the Fire is in an area filled with bushes/grass/trees. 2 Engines if the fire is in a Concrete area and the station is far away. If I am feeling lazy or if the fire is unreachable/edge of the map, I send a fire plane.

4 = One Nearby Patrol Car. If there is a Hostage inside a building, the SWAT Team in the LAPD SUV Parked out in front of the LAPD gets dispatched along with the Patrol Car with one ALS/BLS Ambulance standing by. If it's a bank robbery, the LAPD SUV with SWAT gets dispatched to that as well, due to the closeness of the bank and the LAPD HQ.

Um, first of all the ones that did that are dead... Also I would suggest watching the language, you aren't on the list of favourites for the mods, and cursing I don't think will help...

As for the calls, I usually assess the call size, then respond usually either an engine or light force, then extra units as needed. Why use extra units when not needed? If there is a fire, and no one is hurt, I don't call E1, I call E2, unless it is nearer to the Second station, then I would call out E1, mainly because it is faster....

For shooters, if you just mean the guy armed with a pistol, then I just get the nearest patrol car to arrest him... This game is about getting the emergency under control as fast as possible, and as soon as possible, while leaving units available for call.

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

1. USAR Squad, 2 BLS Engines, 1 ALS Engine, 1 ladder, Battalion Cheif, and 1 BLS Ambulance (CHP and PD to bloack traffic)

2. USAR Squad, 1 ALS Engine, 1 ALS Ambulance. And for the water ones the same, and Heavy Rescue (CHP and PD to bloack traffic)

3. Battalion, 2 BLS Engines, 1 ALS Ambulance, and 1 Ladder (CHP and PD to bloack traffic)

4. 1 SWAT Rescue (1,2, or 3), 1 BLS Ambulance, 1 ALS Engine, and 1 FBI SUV (CHP and PD to bloack traffic)

I know, I give to many units.

I have disabled the machine gun man in Deluxe as I got fed up with the losses :P

It a rifle but I know what ya mean. These can be a real pain at times. One time I sent the small swat Truck with 3 swat and a sharpshooter, all got killed, sent the Swat bus(forgot the name) full of swat and almost all manager to get killed. This is why i use the pd water tank to take care of him. Granted its not the proper way and it hurts your score perhaps, even requires ALS or BLS ambulance, but it gets the job done.

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

1= 2 ALS/BLS Engines, USAR Squad, BC, nearest patrol car. Backup if needed and ambulances.

2= Depens on where, in the port or brige, 1 crane, 1 USAR, 2 ambulances or more,Rollback. If it is otherplaces, 1 engine, 1USAR, Rollback, 2Ambulances or more.

3= 1USAR squad, call for backup if needed.

4= Depens, usualy one patrol car to arrest the guy, but if there are any victims and ambulance to.

Feel free to share other type calls, it is interesting to hear other peoples thoughts.

Hostage situations= Some F.B.I cars and a S.W.A.T team.

Demostration= Patrol units and maybe a S.W.A.T team.

Earth quake= Everything in my stations.

Traffic light failture= 1 technician, 1 Patrol unit.

Guest GB619
1= 2 ALS/BLS Engines, USAR Squad, BC, nearest patrol car. Backup if needed and ambulances.

2= What is MVA?

3= 1USAR squad, call for backup if needed.

4= Depens, usualy one patrol car to arrest the guy, but if there are any victims and ambulance to.

Hostage situations = Some F.B.I cars and a S.W.A.T team.

1)2xengine number 1,and sometime ladder truck

2)MVA stands for multiple vehical accident i think(USAR truck one 4x4 police,enigine number 2 incase of fire,and first repsponse car and 2 fully loaded ambulances

3)Intially 1xengine number 2,and if fire grows 1xengine number 1

4)I did away with these in my freeplay.but i used to send 1xpatrol car,to stop ahead of the suspect,then shoot them dead if they did not surrender after having gun pointed at them

1. 1 BLS and 1 ALS Fire Truck, more if I need. Ladder stays as back up in case of worst.

2. USAR truck, ALS Ambulance, One or more patrol cars depending on the scene.

3. 1 BLS or ALS Fire Truck if it looks Medium. If it is tiny I send a Patrol Car and use Fire Extinguishers.

4. 1 Patrol Car, it's all you need.

The OC-D

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

I try to keep it relatively realistic.

1. 1 Task Force, 1 Light Force, 1 Engine, 1 Battalion, 1 RA, 2+ Patrol Cars

2. 1 Light Force, 1+ RA, 2 Patrol Cars, +/- 1 Helimed, +/- 1 EMS Officer

3. 1 Light Force

4. 4 Patrol Cars, 1 RA & 1 EMS Officer to RVP.

1.Hostage Situations= 2 FBI SUVs, 1 SWAT Rescue 2, 2 Unmarked Patrol Cars, 1 Escape Car, 1 ALS Engine, 1 BLS Ambulance (CHP and PD for traffic)

2.Demostration= 1 FBI SUV, 1 SWAT Rescue 1, 1 Slicktop Patrol Car, 1 ALS Engine, 1 BLS Ambulance (CHP and SD for traffic)

3.Earth Quake= Use how many units needed (any Police vehicle for traffic)

4.Traffic Light Failure= 1 TEC Person (PD for traffic)

For hostage situations, I usually respond with a nearby patrol car, and maybe METRO

Demonstration is handled the same way, and if it gets big then LASD van and the SWAT team

I respond fire to all fires, and medical units all over, and pick people up as ambulances free up... I will usually only call out both stations, any ambulances patrolling, and maybe one or two from off map, but never more than 3 from off map

For the Traffic light failure or something along those lines, TEC will respond, and police might also depending on the busyness of the intersection

Hostage situations= Some F.B.I cars and a S.W.A.T team.

Demostration= Patrol units and maybe a S.W.A.T team.

Earth quake= Everything in my stations.

Traffic light failture= 1 technician, 1 Patrol unit.

Hostage - PD for the parameter. SWAT-1 or 2 Swat officers, scout, negotiator, and possibly a sharp shooter.

Demo - SWAT respond and flash bangs. Unless its large and out control then PD sets up a parameter as best as possible and the SWAT Water Cannon will be sent in.

Quake- The quake is wide spread and random its hard to say.If there are fires I send an engine or 2 depending on the size. Then I tend to use the EMS supervisor to drop off a Medic to treat the person or people then head off to another person. Drop a medic. Of course thats after I have used up all 4 ambulances on the map.

Traffic Light - Usually nearest patrol car with 2 officers. This way I use the car to redirect for one lane(lets say a north bound lane). An officer to redirect traffic on the side straight across from the police car(southbound). And an officer to the east or west. This allows one lane of traffic to still flow freeley and try to prevent any traffic jams.

I don't see a need to keep it realistic.. I use what is needed, instead of going all out... Saves plenty of time, and frustration

It can be kind of fun to play it both ways.

1. Exploded Gas Pipe

2. MVA

3. Unknown type fire

4. Active Shooter

1: 2-3 engines, ALS and a couple of squad cars

2: USAR, air ambulance, enough ALS's to cover the rest of the victims, 1 engine (normally for the trained FF medics, but mainly cause I like the siren), two squad cars and enough

3. Fire chief, air ambulance and 2 squad cars. Then from there I'll call out appropriate units.

4. Depends - If everything is chaotic, I'll send in a SWAT truck or National guard unit and eliminate the suspect or if I have enough control, I'll send police, SWAT and an ambulance (sometimes FBI will negotiate).

My favourite though is demonstrations. I like to create a cordon off the area, then when enough SWAT is on scene, send in teams from all sides and surround them. If I begin to lose officers (about 4-5), then I call in National Guard. They will protect the medics as they deal with the wounded and shoot those who try and attack them.