Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Guest private R clark

Omg amazing and the seven class is way behond my expectations exerllent work im defo looking foward to its release now keep the amazing work up and give ur self a pat on the back brilliant mod well done

Thanks guys, your support keeps me and more importantly the mod going! :12:

So MORE UPDATES!

engineertruck1.png

- New Engineers Truck with controlable arrow lights on the rear.

- New Engineer personnel

- New Coastguard personnel

- Aerial Ladder working correctly

engineertruck2.png

My first attempt at Weymouth Fire Station

firestation-1.jpg

I've also reskinned Armed Response Vehicle, as it was Metropolitan scheme, now is harbour police scheme, sorry forgot to screenshot!

So as far as commands go Randomperson, nothing pertically brand new, but a lot of stuff new compared to vanilla EM4 so far.

Off the top of my head...

- BA/HAZ/Riot clothe changing commands

- Siren scripts

- Hazard light scripts

- Bomb disposal script

- HAZ tent script

- Coastguard calls in helicopter script

Those are the main ones I think that are already in game...

Oh also was taking research photos of buildings on the weekend, and missed the fire engines being called out by 30 seconds, got some distant photos across the harbour though, have a sneaky peaky...

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

Anyone know which mod has the european hydraulic/skylift platform in? I know I've seen one, just forgot which mod it is.

I believe there is a term for that beginning with 'Sods' and ending in 'law' Dosedmonkey :lach:

I'm really looking forward to this, will be nice to see a new UK mod, and I must say i've been impressed at the speed you are making your way thru this.

Keep up the good work sir(s) :12:

[Edit] - Also (as you can see i'm a newbie) where can I get the link for the banner? I know how to put it into my actual sig, just no idea where to get the URL from. Thanks in advance :)

Lol you googled it too, yeah but you only see this unit on Rural fire fighting appliances, off road ones, so I figure it must be something else in this case! :12:

EDIT: I'm guessing its just a Fogging Pump. A very high pressure pump used for hedge and grass fires. Similar to the fixed hi-fog system we use on ships, where water is forced at something like 220bar through special nozzles which are so small it turns the water into a mist, this means it both suffocates and cools the fire, being more water efficient, compared to a normal hose which just cools.

Any fire fighters confirm this please?

Haha, google is my friend <3

I can't think of any definition of 'fogger' that would have any direct firefighting use (in terms of putting one out)

^^^

Helpful haha

[Edit - I was gonna say maybe they use it to turn the water into a mist/fog density to tackle fires as you have, but I felt stupid when I said it out loud to myself having no knowledge :P]

Guest mrpolice1996
Two new ideas,

- Road Gritter, if it does not grit a section of road in time a RTA occurs.

- USAR Module 4 to carry digger truck.

;)

Sounds great! :12:

Looking forward to more pictures. :)

Hi,

I may have missed this but on the engineer truck, does the arrow have the ability to point both ways or just the one?

Loving everything you have done so far and especially glad to see an actual bomb disposal unit rather than just a TEC vehicle.

Thanks,

The OC-D

I actually cant belive you nicked my idea for the truck with the arrows on the back :P

How did you no i was going to make that!

You did the same to me with the IRU, its quite scary how similar we think tbh mate, and i'm meant to be about 6 or 7 years older then you haha! :12:

OCD - hopefully the code will be working so you can choose either direction. ;)