Guest Dom911

New police car....anyone wanna try it

Heres a new police car, if anyone wants to try to model it, would be nice to see one.

Newpolicecar.jpg

Well, while I'm open to new ideas, I, for one, am more, per say, old fashioned. I don't like new crazy different designs such as that. While I respect them and won't tear them down, they're not for me :P I'm not saying no one will, I'm saying I'm not even going to attempt it :P1046276347_thefinger.gif lol jokes

Mizing?

All I can say to all these people who cannot spell is:

Thank-you come again :)

Actually one more thing not sure how that looks like a charger at all!

Hey, gimme some credit. After all, the 'x' and 'z' are next to eachother. The "Changeler" was way off. But, pyrothijs is right. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: lol

Edited by pyrothijs
image removed from quote

I can speak for some LA area departments who have taken a look at it... and they were not impressed. One of the problems is that the console are setup for specific equipment mfg's, so if a dept was running say a different mfg of siren/light controller, there would be a lot of customizing that would need to be done.

-d

A concept that will probably never go into production.

It's still in develpment, but with the current economic situation PD's will never purchase them.

Most American PD's still use Impala's and Crown Vics and these are fine. They don't need to be replaced yet.

That car is armored, has many futuristic and expensive parts and will be rare (law enforcement only).

My guess is that you can probably buy 5 new Crown Vics for the price of 1 E7.

The integrated pushbumper looks awfull by the way.

I wonder why they have added LED lights to it. One PIT maneuver and they're gone....

Total waste of money. Welcome to America the 21th century...

What I want to know is how effective are the light built-in the roof going to be? The appear to go all the way around. That'd just going to put more lights on an emergency scene. I don't know about you guys, but when I'm driving, I hate coming across more than 4 emergency vehicles at a scene. They freakin blind me.

^for me it depends how their positioned. If its set up where I have to look into the lights to be bale to see the road and vehicles in front of me, then it kills me.

Well, I mean, that applies with me, but only with the older rotating lights. The new lights we've got on all our police cruisers are all LED, and I don't care where on the road they are, they mess up my vision. More so the Blue than the Red. Thats why the fire trucks that are getting the LED's don't bug me really. It's the Blue on the cruisers

Well only the sheriffs have full LED set ups here. Well the state boys do to i think. The police use an MX7000 Blue/white/red. Shiefes are using whelen edge I think. Most firetrucks use MX7000 but we have a few engines from the 80s that still use bubble lights and some older bars I am not sure the name of(see here), and the BCs mostly use vector light bars.

Federal Signal Jetsonic is the older bar on that fire engine.... Federal Signal also did the Aerodynic bar, the one that essentially looks like a round tube of glass with rotators inside it, similar to the Jet just taller and no speaker attatchment, the speaker was integrated in the middle of the bar.... They were generally popular during the late 80's early 90's.

Well only the sheriffs have full LED set ups here. Well the state boys do to i think. The police use an MX7000 Blue/white/red. Shiefes are using whelen edge I think. Most firetrucks use MX7000 but we have a few engines from the 80s that still use bubble lights and some older bars I am not sure the name of(see here), and the BCs mostly use vector light bars.