Chevy Impala

Ford CrownVictoria

Chevy Impala LED's

Ambulance:

Freightliner M2

Green: Done

Orange: Started

Red: Not even close

HELP STILL NEEDED: Or if you happen to have some of these models and wouldnt mind sharing them, please post or PM me with the details.

Skinner : HPVFD236

Modeler: SOCOMcm

Lights: cbh84

Sounds: Newfoundking

UV_mapper: puppysboy222

I'm interested in the modification, but afraid I won't be much help with anything besides maybe editing some sound files, perhaps some realism checks, and a small bit of texturing. Regardless good luck, I know there are a few people here on the east coast who would like to see a more local modification released.

well I can assist with lighting, now don't mark me down as the main lighter, but I can do it if needed... I can also skin and make sounds and such... I can model, but that is my least favorite task of all, takes soo long... if oyu are interested contact me and I might be able to help with parts

Guest HPVFD236

UPDATE

PG County Freeplay map getting closer to being finished.

This is my very first map attempt so not the best, but getting closer.

Adding the buildings and street signs tonight. Should be finished by Tuesday.

PGcounty.jpg

STILL NEED MODELERS

Modelers only need to do 1 vehicle. Unless you want to complete more. PLEASE HELP

Guest SOCOMcm

Alright, send some pictures to my email, i will try to make some of the trucks. Or, you can just tell me what make/model the trucks are and I can probably get them for you.

Found them online, and I have trucks that look like those already, just need a light bar edit and a skin. PM me your email and I'll let you use them.

And by PG County you mean Kentland?

Guest ENG12INE

Hey man hows it goin...i'm from the waldorf vfd station 12 fire/ems...I love this game and i've been trying to figure out if I have to get permission to include my station in a mod and just exactly how to make the mod. and maybe we could make a "joint" mod so where we could run mutual aid from my department to your area or your area to mine etc. just one idea even though we never run with you guys, you may know Roy from 33. he came down to 12. so yea let me know what I can help with and if you could help me in return that'd be kool. get the east coast out there finally! thanks

Alright, send some pictures to my email, i will try to make some of the trucks. Or, you can just tell me what make/model the trucks are and I can probably get them for you.

Found them online, and I have trucks that look like those already, just need a light bar edit and a skin. PM me your email and I'll let you use them.

And by PG County you mean Kentland?

Mind sharing the link to where you found them? :)

When yo ad streets and buildings, you're half the way. You still have to make a lot of paths, virtual objecs etc

Addings objects is more like 5% compared to adding 100's of paths, streets, virtual objects, triggers, spawn points and ofcourse, TESTING.

Guest HPVFD236

right.. lol im having trouble uploading my map. Its is 7168x5120 and that is dividable by 256 so this is fine. It is 105mb and i dont think thats the problem. And its in .TGA format by 24bit.. i cant figure out the problem

Guest SOCOMcm
Emailed

Anybody know how to model for buildings lol?

Same way as you do anything else. Personally, I lay out the plan and extrude up, but I don't use zMod until I convert the files.