Guest HPVFD236

PG County Mod

Well the Police vehicles havent been started yet, and once i skin the vehicles i will put them in the editor as alittle surprise lol

No I mean pictures of the veichels the mod is based on you know the ones that you can toucc ;)

You need to definately work on your ability to keep things straight with what you have people do for you, you got two of us to do the same truck so now I have a purty model that I can keep, so thanks fer that..... SOCOM here's pictures of mine so you can see what I mean about giving us both the same work... I didn't do the details yet but you can see they would have been the same truck in the end :laugh:

Guest SOCOMcm

Well, I've seen Los Angeles Seagraves, see if Hoppah will take it... OR Do the crown vic's and I'll do the trucks. And he didn't really tell me which ones to do, I just redid the ones I had so that they would work.

Guest Twix623

Looking good so far, and from what I can tell its looking accurate. I pass by station 33 sometimes when I'm in that area, I've also seen them in action a few times. Too bad Baz isn't around to finish that Montgomery County Mod, it's where I'm from. But anyways, keep it up!

i would not mind doing lights i am pretty good i just need photos and vids of the unit. i can help if needed ( not with light bars but with actual lights )