Guest HPVFD236

PG County Mod

Would if I could. Sorry, but all I could do for you is encurage you to keep waiting.

Is there any other UV-Mappers out there that can help ME?

Maybe you can just try the tutorial in stead of posting all these oversized messages?

Thank you.

Maybe you can just try the tutorial in stead of posting all these oversized messages?

Thank you.

I would but I have other things to do, and because I don't have a paid version of Zmodler 2 so I can't import or export anything.

in the words of a friend, chief, mentor, instructor that retired a PG County BC, "Down in the county" good work guys cant wait

Guest SOCOMcm

Thanks, and an update: E331 model is 100% complete and off to be skinned, E332 and R33 soon to follow. I have yet to start the ladder truck but I have preliminary models complete, so it shouldn't be too long before we have a working mod, the station is 99%, just some small model tweaks.

Edit: Removed Illegal Suggestion

Sorry... hehe

Guest HPVFD236

Engine 331 has the doors and wheels added on now. The skin has been made,just needs to be mapped on to the model. The ambulance is the same. Socomcm will hopefully have the rescue and 332 finished by Monday. I will have the skins finished by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. The map is taking alittle longer than expected. Anybody who has a fast computer and would like to add the paths and stuff, please contact me so we can set something up. All help is appreciatted. The mod is almost finished.

Guest SOCOMcm

Fast like 5gb ram and 2.2Ghz dual core 64bit cpu?... not to brag... hehehe... And yes, the other truck will be done by Sunday, not Monday, the models are done, scaling and converting is the next order of business.

Guest HPVFD236

Ok well here is an Update.. Rescue 33 and Engine 332 models are done being made.

Now i just need somebody who can put the wheels on it and doors and such.

The skins are in the process of being made and for that i will try and put them on.

Ok well here is an Update.. Rescue 33 and Engine 332 models are done being made.

Now i just need somebody who can put the wheels on it and doors and such.

The skins are in the process of being made and for that i will try and put them on.

I can do that I and I can also skin (this is the last mod I will be asking for a place because I've said that alot, including mapping).