Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Firstly, awesome work Hoppah.

Next, is there a possiblity of seeing a pic of both FS1 and the hospital? i'm not sure if i remember seeing one of the hospital but i don't think there has been one os FS1. i did actually sit and read every page but that was 2 weeks ago now, only do it if you have some time.

Keep up the good work Hoppah, can't wait to see it

Cheers

Aaron (Hairyman)

Aussie Firefighter

Firstly, awesome work Hoppah.

Next, is there a possiblity of seeing a pic of both FS1 and the hospital? i'm not sure if i remember seeing one of the hospital but i don't think there has been one os FS1. i did actually sit and read every page but that was 2 weeks ago now, only do it if you have some time.

Keep up the good work Hoppah, can't wait to see it

Cheers

Aaron (Hairyman)

Aussie Firefighter

Go back to the first page and you will see the Hospital.

This just gets better and better,keep up the good work,hows the new GFX card Hoppah,much better than ya old one i guess :12:

Works good. Empire Total War and America's Army 3 run like a charm. I only have one very annoying problem. IF Emergency 4 crashes (due to a script error for example) it reboots my pc or something. I have no idea why this happens. Maybe I should try a different config file for Emergency 4 or just reinstall it, because I can't test scripts if this happens all the time.

thats not good.... i could test your scripts lol :onceldoc:

Scripting is error and trial. Lets say I make a new script. It's impossible to say if everything works. You easily miss the small things. So you test the script. If it crashes it's easier to fix things. Then retry until the script works how you want it to work. I am using my old computer for scripting now. This rebooting thing makes me crazy, it should just go back to desktop.

Guest GB619

Does seem a bit weird that it reboots your pc when the script is wrong and game crashes.

At least you can use another pc,maybe it the game coding that cause the crash,as we all know EM4 crashes on some peoples PC's,but then as games get better they bound to have flaws,and yeah i got Empire total war and my pc runs it real smooth,Arma II runs sweet,anyways look forward to the release of the new Map,Medals to the Modders here,without you the game would get boring,although i have changed some buildings in 1.8,while i wait,and added a crazy police crash,where the cops have run over about 15 ppl.

Hah. Cool thing on the graffiti. What's going to occupy the empty bottom right hand corner? Hopefully not a forest.

Its the unfinished area. Hoppah says there is only 2 more blocks to do which is in the SE corner and that's the bottom right hand corner.

Guest Taylor
Scripting is error and trial. Lets say I make a new script. It's impossible to say if everything works. You easily miss the small things. So you test the script. If it crashes it's easier to fix things. Then retry until the script works how you want it to work. I am using my old computer for scripting now. This rebooting thing makes me crazy, it should just go back to desktop.

I would smash my computer with a bat if that happened. I have vista, which if you have vista, you'll understand, I don't need to say anything else.

my pc is almost at top. so if you need help just say it.

One good thing about the Emergency 4 houses is that some of them (the houses, not the apartments) look like they belong in Los Angeles because of the Stucco style, so that should make things easier.

Yeah, mostly apartments and some offices need replacements. Although reskins (lighter colours) might work too. :)

Yeah, mostly apartments and some offices need replacements. Although reskins (lighter colours) might work too. :)

A lot of the Offices in LA also have a modern look. You could probably replace the texture on some to make it look more glassy.

Like this:

19345590_1.jpg

Guest robertp221

looks great so far. So I am going expect an option for the cop cars that when they go on stand by they either go on stand by where they are or they return to the doughnut shop. HEHEHEHE

I would smash my computer with a bat if that happened. I have vista, which if you have vista, you'll understand, I don't need to say anything else.

Really because Vista works great for me. Perhaps you havent updated to SP1 and are lacking updated drivers.

Guest MonkeySquasher

Hoppah, I just wonder.. It looks like this is mostly commercial areas, with the LA river, a park, I can see where the industrial area will go.. I just wonder, will there be enough residential area? Like those little walled, "planned community" types? Since that's what much of the southwest is now.

I just wonder, the way it's looking, if the residential areas will look just kinda thrown in... ? Other than that, I'm loving the layout. *thumbs up!*

Hoppah, I just wonder.. It looks like this is mostly commercial areas, with the LA river, a park, I can see where the industrial area will go.. I just wonder, will there be enough residential area? Like those little walled, "planned community" types? Since that's what much of the southwest is now.

I just wonder, the way it's looking, if the residential areas will look just kinda thrown in... ? Other than that, I'm loving the layout. *thumbs up!*

In Los Angeles where the Commercial areas are, there are no "planned community" types. Those are all on the outskirts of LA and most of what you see of them is actually in Ventura. I'm going to guess the last two empty corners will be filled with houses like a strip, which is common for houses near commercial areas in LA.

Guest Taylor
Really because Vista works great for me. Perhaps you havent updated to SP1 and are lacking updated drivers.

I'll have to check that out.. thanks...