bama1234

NYC Private Mod

Wait a moment?! :D

Miami-Dade PD ??

No those arent miami-dade, Jab16's mod is Miami dade I believe.

These 2 trucks are my custom models which replace Hoppah's two main engines. The Police car just has a new skin and a new lightbar/lights.post-3134-1242084854_thumb.jpgpost-3134-1242084869_thumb.jpg

See? :)

No those arent miami-dade, Jab16's mod is Miami dade I believe.

These 2 trucks are my custom models which replace Hoppah's two main engines. The Police car just has a new skin and a new lightbar/lights.post-3134-1242084854_thumb.jpgpost-3134-1242084869_thumb.jpg

See? :)

I called it also somthing I noticed from skinningis that it may be realistic to number units but it looks weird with two unit 117s on a shooting scene looks good the other cop car was your model right

nice that looks so good i hope i can do things like that in the future. Hey also is the mystery mod for where you live in Alabama. ( you told me once don't want to give it away though. )

nice that looks so good i hope i can do things like that in the future. Hey also is the mystery mod for where you live in Alabama. ( you told me once don't want to give it away though. )

I did this in 3DS Max [the trial of which I have 15 days left :(] which is fairly easy to master. Getting it to work in Zmodeler is the thing.

No, the mod is not set in Alabama, it is set in South Carolina. I wont say anything else though ;)

Guest RescueMe

lol bama1234 you're amazing. I like very much your lightbar and the two firetrucks. The new update is awesome.

My respect for your hard work :gut:

RescueMe

Nice job on the fire engine, but yeah uhm you'll wanna cut the polygons wayyyy down=(

EM4 loads alotta crap, your models don't want to add too much to it, for a complicated vehicle 4-5,000 polygons

for a normal sedan or pickup or something generally simple you want to aim for 2,500ish polygons for the end result.

It may seem hard to do but generally what I do is go a bit more complicated and merge them once the model is done wherever I happened to put too many polygons, my average as of late is 2,200-2600 (including all parts needed). If you happen to go over here and there it is not a big deal, but generally you want to aim for a goal number and do your absolute BEST to stay under it, if you go with say 10,000 polygon models it can easilly overtax the game, and result in CTD's if you sent too many vehicles or too much were to happen.

hey bama not trying to suggest but it would be cool to have an american flag on the back of the trucks like most in new york. sort of like the flags on the cadalic limos.

Can be deleted if wanted.

hey bama not trying to suggest but it would be cool to have an american flag on the back of the trucks like most in new york. sort of like the flags on the cadalic limos.

Can be deleted if wanted.

Thatd be pretty cool, jsut might require some more work. well see

Guest RescueMe

Accidentally while surfing through the network ran this picture. Do you have any ideas on reskin FD crane?

PS: I know that you are busy and have personal life.

dsc01520.jpg

RescueMe

Guest RescueMe
well from the screens he posted it looks like he already made one with a fdny paint scheme but it looks cool.

lol I was forgot for that :gruebel:

Sorry for the spam

RescueMe

Guest [SAP]Francis

Even though that's not a crane, it's a tow truck. ^^

But indeed the vehicle would look better using the rescue crane to reskin it.