Guest SHERIFF05

Emergency Simulator For XBOX 360

Guest Firefigther 205

Just wondering if a spot a firefigther is empty, any firehouse will do and a small question how are the firemen going rescue someone i a car wreck? Anyway add my gamertag Olbje911.

Guest Brad6536

If any one is still intrested in doing this, I am running a police/fire/ems clan on the xbox360, If you are intrested please sign up on our forum, there is an interview process and all members will go through basic training.

here is the link to our site LCPD Clan

He's not running this clan, nor does he have anything to do with it. If you do get a copy. Sign up on our forum.

And that's exactly the reason why you were told to stop advertising for your clan in other topics. This topic isn't about your clan it's about the emergency simulator of TROOPER05. People replying to this topic usually mean to reply to this topic about that emergency simualator.

@ Ami: posts in the off-topic section do not count as posts for the post-count ranking system.

I am no longer with the Sheriffs department - I am now with FHP's Tac patrol unit- Which is the equivalent, Its been an awesome time - and very exciting,

TROOPER

Congradulations on the position get lots of sleep :1046275767_ugly: and be safe out there, remember when you think you've seen it all you may want to consider a carrer change ;)

Guest matt31896

agreed. BTW broke leg on first date with this new chick due to pizza place selling beer bottles, drunk retard, and me obviously pissing him off. Oh well, caled my dad cuz he is a cop and well, that drunk went to the hospital instead of the slammer.

Hi,I have GTA IV,X-BOX 360,and Gold X-BOX live.How can I play the simulator also I have interests in the following positions.Police Officer,Paramedic,EMS Chief,Firefighter.Please let me know what steps I need to take to play the simulator.

Thanks,MT275

I'll be getting Xbox 360 for Christmas, along with GTA 4. Are we still doing this?

I am no longer with the Sheriffs department - I am now with FHP's Tac patrol unit- Which is the equivalent, Its been an awesome time - and very exciting,

TROOPER

I saw you guys praciticing up at Brevard County's range, right there next to I-95...

I'll be getting Xbox 360 for Christmas, along with GTA 4. Are we still doing this?

I saw you guys praciticing up at Brevard County's range, right there next to I-95...

Yeah we are out there twice a year if not more for specialized training

Guest jacob1029

Hey Trooper

Been a while, hows it going?

Well I was doing something similar to this topic, basically cops and robbers. I was wondering if your still busy , and if your too busy I could perhaps host some sessions intill things calm down?

Anyone else still up for a game? Im planning on making a gta video which will be featured on my website and youtube If I get enough people.

Regards

Jacob

i might finally get GTA IV for Christmas this year since now my dad hates cops enough to let me kill them :rolleyes: not that i wouldnt have killed frickin cops that are nothing more than a few MBs of data and some electrons fluttering about in the console

It's been really busy - I have had no time to do anything with it - You can host for a bit if you want but contact me first - Just so i know what is up and can explain some things to you - Maybe you can get it going better then i could... I just dont have the time to "play" if you catch my drift - - -

TROOPER