Guest SHERIFF05

Emergency Simulator For XBOX 360

Guest SHERIFF05
When can I start? How do I get onto the server you play on?

@Aleksander You may let me know when your are available for a tryout, but first i need to know what island you want to patrol, and so on... You have to pass a driving exam, then you are granted Probationary status, to complete probation, You need

5 traffic stops, 5 citations, 1 Arrest,1 more driving test with zero damage to vehicle during driving test after probation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am busy tomorrow afternoon and so on, but HOPING to get a patrol in tomorrow around maybe

3 or 4 PM EST. I HOPE... So try for 12/28 @ 15 or 1600 EST (-5GMT) NO guarantees yet, If not then the Monday Definitely

Sorry for the delay - i wanted to patrol today but i had issues at the house, and my fam called me with some problems..

Family first...

EDIT @ 1AM

I will be coming up with a schedule of days id like to attempt to patrol soon...

To all the American players. Most games will be held between 1pm - 5pm eastern time

our dispatcher is 5 hours ahead of eastern.

Just FYI

Guest SHERIFF05

Ok for everyone that is already hired, Tomorrow at around 1pm thats 6PM for Rick & Jacob, I would like to try to get a good patrol in...

Tuesday as well, I am free all day tuesday.

SHERIFF

Ok for everyone that is already hired, Tomorrow at around 1pm thats 6PM for Rick & Jacob, I would like to try to get a good patrol in...

Tuesday as well, I am free all day tuesday.

SHERIFF

I can do Monday (today) at 6pm.

No problems.

Looking forward to seeing this.

Mmm, even though I don't have GTA IV yet, can I get my callsign now? Are we using the Swiss Echo or NATO alphabet (even though they're basically the same thing)?

Swiss Echo Alphabet: Alpha - Bravo - Charlie - Delta - Echo - Foxtrot - Gold - Hotel - India - Juliet - Kilo - Lima - Mike - November - Oscar - Papa - Quebec - Romeo - Sierra - Tango - Uniform - Victor - Whisky - Xray - Yankee - Zulu

NATO Phonetic Alphabet: Alpha - Bravo - Charlie - Delta - Echo - Foxtrot - Golf - Hotel - India - Juliet - Kilo - Lima - Mike - November - Oscar - Papa - Quebec - Romeo - Sierra - Tango - Uniform - Victor - Whiskey - Xray - Yankee - Zulu

There are NO spelling mistakes

Guest SHERIFF05

My apologies to anyone who was on, when i was not, I woke up to a power outage this morning and it lasted until around 4pm My time...

Hopefully anyone else who wishes to patrol - This week maybe Tuesday

SHERIFF

Guest jacob1029
Mmm, even though I don't have GTA IV yet, can I get my callsign now? Are we using the Swiss Echo or NATO alphabet (even though they're basically the same thing)?

Swiss Echo Alphabet: Alpha - Bravo - Charlie - Delta - Echo - Foxtrot - Gold - Hotel - India - Juliet - Kilo - Lima - Mike - November - Oscar - Papa - Quebec - Romeo - Sierra - Tango - Uniform - Victor - Whisky - Xray - Yankee - Zulu

NATO Phonetic Alphabet: Alpha - Bravo - Charlie - Delta - Echo - Foxtrot - Golf - Hotel - India - Juliet - Kilo - Lima - Mike - November - Oscar - Papa - Quebec - Romeo - Sierra - Tango - Uniform - Victor - Whiskey - Xray - Yankee - Zulu

There are NO spelling mistakes

You can't get your callsign without passing a test which you need Gta for so therefore you cannot get your callsign ;)

I guess its lucky that you had a power outage because I wasn't able to come on anyway Lol.

Guest SHERIFF05
You can't get your callsign without passing a test which you need Gta for so therefore you cannot get your callsign ;)

I guess its lucky that you had a power outage because I wasn't able to come on anyway Lol.

Ok well tomorrow for sure

And just FYI jacob, We have a patrol for NORTH SHORE in NJ,

on probationary status is

55 ECHO

His jurisdiction is from HUBBARD rd. NORTH to BEAVERHEAD AVE

And on the SKYWAY from the George washington Bridge (bridge connecting MANHATTAN TO NJ)

South to EXIT 5

Guest jacob1029
Ok well tomorrow for sure

And just FYI jacob, We have a patrol for NORTH SHORE in NJ,

on probationary status is

55 ECHO

His jurisdiction is from HUBBARD rd. NORTH to BEAVERHEAD AVE

And on the SKYWAY from the George washington Bridge (bridge connecting MANHATTAN TO NJ)

South to EXIT 5

Ok, we still on for tonight (In 45 minutes ;) )

Guest Shawn Biro

PD Boat Patrol officer at your service (I just got my boat licence last summer :) )

Edited by Lithium
Don't quote large messages. At least shorten it.

From now on, all who are interested who's gamertags i DO NOT have.. please PM me with the following

Age/Location+Time zone/Position requested...

SHERIFF

I noticed you sent me a friend request (Two Fives I think) I accepted, but I won't be on for a bit because my 360 got the red rings and is currently in transit to Microsoft.