Guest SHERIFF05

Emergency Simulator For XBOX 360

Guest jacob1029
I will be needing your work for graphics and MAP EDITS

Let me know when you are available

i will upload what i need done for you to work on

Much obliged

Question :

What about the Disptcher role? If not I will just be a normal on the beat cop ;)

Guest SHERIFF05
Question :

What about the Disptcher role? If not I will just be a normal on the beat cop ;)

YOU HAVE DISPATCHER - All i need now is a backup in case you are not available...

Please keep a list for me of who is who We have already msg'd back and forth a little bit but you will be my assistant on the forums..

SHERIFF

thanks for the reserved spot. if you want, i could be the backup dispatcher. i have a list of every police code in the US (so like a 13 page stapled document :P) and i have a mic.

im getting ready to hold my parents hostage to get GTA IV, its soooo awesome.

@jacob: no, i dont have MSN yet. might try again soon (cause Microshit keeps f*cking up MSN)

Guest SHERIFF05

To all who are interested, I do realize it is the holiday season, and we will not be following up with any online games until after x-mas. Due to the fact i am extremley busy and it is just that time of year to be with family.

So for all those who are interested... Even those who have already told me so, Msg me with your XBL tag & position requested from one of the ones listed above.

Please keep in mind that there is no stable operational structure for either Fire or EMS. So whoever takes those jobs, it will kind of be your call how it is run, However i will help you in any way possible.

Currently these are the people i have listed as definitely interested and the position they are applying for

Jacob1029 - - - - - Dispatcher ("Central")

Aleksanderwoods - Highway Patrol Officer

Ami89E1234 - - - - Local Police Patrol - Bronx

Policefreak55- - - - Local Police Patrol - Manhattan

Other then that - i have just inquiries and have added some of you on XBL...

At some point i would like to arrange a meeting with everyone to discuss rules of operation and officer regulations for those who are applying.

And also with those who would like to use another service such as fire or EMS.

At some point i will be posting the rules and regulations for officers and the rules they must follow while on patrol, basically how we handle certain situations.

For those who are applying for certain positions please get to know your city patrol areas you have requested unless you are applying for highway patrol, we have a special map that is in the process of being edited for you to print out, with the actual names of the real highways that are in NYC.

I would rather meet online with all those who wish to be police officers and discuss the rules with you during a "ride along" and show you different situations.

Anyone else interested in watching may come on a ride along once the recent applications are processed.

Please msg me with a time you may be available on the 26th of December that we may meet and discuss this further

Sheriff

We have specialized codes and signals that i will e-mail to you once your are accepted.

Guest SHERIFF05
something tells me that the Bronx is gonna be a doozy (the Bronx in real life has a LOT of crime) lol

Mostly its what you stumble across and then whatever central hands out, Alot of it relies on how sharp your eye is... ;)

Guest SHERIFF05

I would like to just inform everyone so people do not get the wrong idea.

This is in no way a modded version / a special server / a hacked game / or edited scripting for GTA IV.

It is just simply playing multilayer a certain way. And that certain way just happens to be using the in game emergency service vehicles to keep the city safe.

I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression, and think that i have a dedicated server that puts out calls for dispatch to send out. I do not !!! :sorrysign: >>>>Yet... :happy:

The calls come in from 3 places.

1 - The units on patrol

2 - Whatever dispatch decides to put out Yes whoever is dispatcher in their head creates calls, officers make it what they want, unless something else is found, difficult to grasp i know, but you would have to see to understand it.

3 - Any humans acting like civilians that come across anything

Central may send you somewhere, and you may come across nothing. Other times you may just stumble across something. You never know. My suggestion to those who are curious and want positions is to come out for a ride along some night and see if it is for you.

For an example i was sent to a completely fake robbery at a gas station one night, when i got there the entire thing exploded ! and we had an MCI on our hands. so don't think it cant happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The civilian role is played by anyone who wants to be just that. Police will pull you over if they catch you doing anything wrong, if you get in an accident or are in need of assistance, they will respond to protect you.

however their are rules for civilians, No explosives, no emergency vehicles, no helicopters, and no airport access.

Civilians, can have up to $1,000 dollars in fines against their name at any time. Once they cross the 1000 dollar line, a warrant is issued for their arrest.

Civilians - May pay fines by arranging a time to meet with the issuing officer after the fines have been issued.

Civilians may have up to 2 arrests before they are considered prison material. 3rd times the charm. :mug:

so that's how we play involving a civilian, I just didnt want anyone to get the wrong impression. I will be releasing a mod at some point but it will only be for modified 360 consoles. And with that said, i am also waiting to see what they release as additional content in February before i even think of beta testing the mod...

If you are still interested i will be talking with you on the 26th to take your questions.

Sheriff

hey just a sugestion but if you have an i touch you can go onto a program called wunder radio, and you can go to scan america, new york, and then litsen to New york fire department calls and you can use that for disptach jut an idea.

Regards

Jab16

Guest SHERIFF05
I want to join in :-)

Add me on live "Salford Rick"

Can I be Highway patrol please :D

Highway is a selected process, which means you have to qualify for it.

The meeting will be held around - 2pm - 3pm EST

Highway is a selected process, which means you have to qualify for it.

The meeting will be held around - 2pm - 3pm EST

What positions are open without qualifying??

And Im from the uk, so your online around 7pm GMT?

well i didnt get GTA IV for Christmas, but i did get my Dead Space (in a broken case of course, it was sold out like everywhere :1046276128_motz: ) but i still have a plan to get it cause Dead Space is a LOT more violent/gory than GTA, cause i seriously doubt you run out of air and suficate while in a no-air, no-grav environment while at the same time Necromorphs rip you in half and also rip off your leg and then you see your blood, guts, and body (pieces and/or what littles left) drift off into space in little blots in GTA :P

Guest jacob1029
I just passed my Police driving exam with a minor defect to the car caused by the airport speed bump :(

Looking forward to this alot. :)

We all know you hit a pedestrion really :P

Glad you passed mate, we have a good driver on our team ;)

Guest SHERIFF05

Attn all who are interested.

Rick has passed his driving exam for Highway Patrol Leaving only 1 position open

Welcome aboard "19 HOTEL"

You only have 1 patrol session as a probationary period, after that you are all set.

Study your maps!

Jacob, has the software to now dispatch units, make reports, forward information and so forth.

Jacob is now our primary dispatcher.

Other officers still needed.

SHERIFF