Guest SHERIFF05

Emergency Simulator For XBOX 360

Guest SHERIFF05
no what might work is that if you don't have a pd squad car you can do warrents with the rino and blackhawk :)

Only problem is that - there is no spawn for the Rhino, and we play with Police off. Because we are the police, Otherwise i would do that... Especially for prisoner transports..

If you find a spawn for the Rhino let me know..

SHERIFF

Guest jacob1029
From now on, all who are interested who's gamertags i DO NOT have.. please PM me with the following

Age/Location+Time zone/Position requested...

SHERIFF

Can i join to, my gamertag is StaffMemberPT

Best regards

:redcross:

Guest SHERIFF05

It is imperative that i receive inquiries to play in the following format.In a PM Only...

If the following format is not followed, Your information will not be considered

and your G/T will not be added

Age/Location+Time Zone

XBL Gamertag

Position Requested

Sheriff

Guest SHERIFF05

As of this time, these are the open L.C.P.D. Positions still available

Yes I do realize that not all positions will ever be filled , however I am simply listing the availability on the map.

***NEW JERSEY*** - In game (Alderney)

Union City NJ, Local Patrol (2)

North Shore NJ, Local Patrol (2)

Supervisor NJ, Local Patrol (1)

***MANHATTAN*** - In game (Algonquin)

Manhattan North Local Patrol (1)

Manhattan South Local Patrol (2)

Manhattan Supervisor (1)

***Brooklyn/Queens*** - In game (Dukes/Broker)

Brooklyn Pd Local patrol (2)

Queens Pd Local Patrol (2)

Brooklyn/Queens Supervisor (1)

***Bronx*** - In game (Bohan)

Local Patrol (2)

Supervisor (1)

L.C.P.D. Highway Patrol = Covers entire city

NO POSITIONS OPEN AT THIS TIME

Sheriff, Please send me your XBOX Live name. So I can know when your playing,

P.S All my Live games are broadcasted on Justin.tv - If you need a movie or something I can do that too.

P.S

I'm not applying for a position in emergency services YET. I still want to see how this is played out on LIVE

Guest wolves2k8

This sounds good but 1 question do you just where the casual clothes or can you somehow wear uniforms online?

anyway my GT it Wolves4Lfe (THERES NO I)you can catch me on from 3:10pm to 9pm GMT weekdays cause of school which sucks as we all know.

Guest SHERIFF05

Police uniforms are available through proper gaming modes...

Try Cops n Crooks...

Civilians play as the crooks, only they do not go to the "safe zone"

while the Police patrol in their uniforms..

SHERIFF

Anyone who wishes to add me contact me via PM.

I will not answer in forum posts to avoid spamming of any XBL tags...

SHERIFF

Guest SHERIFF05
Ugh, are you ever going to send me an invite? I gave you your info VIA pm WEEKS AGO! It's like as soon as I drop into this event it goes dead! >=(

PM me your info one more time, I got many replies so i may have misplaced yours...

I won't mine joining in the fun as a Supervisor. I'm very skilled and well trained...

I don't call myself a "Commander" for coolness. lol

From what I'm reading... I hope this works out nicely when I join?

All supervisor positions are only available to those who pass a certain criteria unless otherwise temporarily appointed.

Guest SHERIFF05

The server will not appear for 2 reasons

1. Consoles are built for one server only, unless modified or allotted during manufacturing which in this case the xbox is NOT manufactured to work with PC's with the exception of Media Center

2. Again i will say THIS IS IN NO WAY a modded server, modded game, involving new scripts, edited text or whatever you want. If that were the case people would need a modded console.

This is simply a way of using what rock star gave us and making the best of it UNTIL I or other such moderators can find the time and the patience to edit how we see fit to make the virtual emergency world more accessible.

So it will NOT show up on any servers, the games are hosted via XBOX LIVE and it is a simple gathering of people who are required to follow certain procedures for the most realistic approach to date..

PM me with any other questions

SHERIFF

Guest SHERIFF05

Recent updates...

We have toyed with the idea of using EMS in our online games, And it worked out sort of OK.

Only problem is the only thing the EMS personell could do was drive to the scene and drive to the hospital unless a human player needed transport.

So just FYI on that.

Fire is looking like a bad idea however i have had no suggestions other then someone throwing Molotov to start a fire

Boring...

Currently these are the open Police positions

HIGHWAY PATROL = FULL STAFF - Not accepting applications

North Shore PD - 1 position open

Union City NJ - 2 Positions open

Manhattan North - 1 position open

Manhattan South - 1 position open

Bronx - 2 positions open

Brooklyn/Queens - 3 positions open

If interested please PM me...

SHERIFF

All supervisor positions are only available to those who pass a certain criteria unless otherwise temporarily appointed.

I would passed my Supervisor Exams... A long time ago... I do meet the criteria of being an Supervisor... Years ago. :P

If it counts I was a Commanding officer in many Online games....

Guest SHERIFF05
....Invite...

And don't say you miss-placed it, it comes up as a PM when you log into the forums, it can't be any more clearer then that.

Relax you will get your invite, I have been busy, I do have a very busy life outside of the video game world...

btw Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy b-day