Guest SHERIFF05

Emergency Simulator For XBOX 360

Guest SHERIFF05

Just to inform EVERYONE who is in possession of GTA IV for XBOX 360 - Currently we have an active FULL CITY EMERGENCY SIMULATOR for the game to be played over GTA IV for XBOX 360 - If there are any of you who are interested we currently have open positions for the official positions of

:schreiben:

Highway Patrol Officer (Liberty City) 2 LEFT

Police officer (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Union City NJ, North Shore NJ)

Paramedics / EMT

FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC

AIR PATROL (PD) / MED FLIGHT (EMS) BOTH IN ONE

PD BOAT PATROL

:machkaputt:DISPATCHER URGENTLY NEEDED :machkaputt:

CONTACT ME if you have the game and are interested...

I really need people - We currently only have 4 Full time officers to cover the ENTIRE CITY MAP, so manpower is without mention - WE NEED IT

Since the emergency vehicles with working lights and sirens spawn in multiplayer we use them so police get police cruisers, fire gets fire trucks, ems gets ambulances !

The objective of this is to host the most realistic emergency interactive simulator for anyone craving realism to the emergency universe.

Players, do everything from Pick out a house (If not already chosen) Buy a car - Choose a station to apply for, Have authorized positions, such as HIGHWAY PATROL SUPERVISOR, DETECTIVE, CITY OFFICER, POLICE SGT, PARAMEDIC, EMT-B, FIREFIGHTER, ETC. As long as they are following the rules of conduct, which will be given to those who are ACCEPTED, YES there is a screening process and an INTERVIEW to ensure COURTESY, PROFESSIONALISM & RESPECT. All of which are needed. Due to the fact that there is only 16 players allowed max in a room at once, eventually MORE rooms will be added. Players even keep a COMPUTERIZED LOG of calls they received!..

JOB DESCRIPTIONS

POLICE OFFICER :police:

Police officers are responsible for public safety and enforcement of laws within a certain jurisdiction of the city of Liberty.

Police officers may work for any of the following areas which are currently hiring, ( I understand NONE of these areas are properly named on the in game city map, however we have an edited one and will submit it to you when accepted, since the city is based off of NYC USA, we use the appropriate city names right down to the streets and I SHERIFF have created an edited map.(names only)

Police officers, are the most intricate job in Liberty City doing anything from Construction detail to traffic stops, to pursuits involving TACTICAL ALERTS.

Enforcing both the laws of the AI, and any ROLE PLAYING CIVILIANS.

Patrol of jurisdiction is necessary and EXCELLENT DRIVING ABILITY is required - POLICE OFFICER requires MUCH testing and is difficult to enter.

The following Departments are hiring for the position of police officer (LOCAL PATROL ONLY)

NORTH SHORE - NEW JERSEY

UNION CITY - NEW JERSEY

INDUSTRIAL - NEW JERSEY

MANHATTAN - NORTH

MANHATTAN - SOUTH

BRONX - ISLAND WIDE

BROOKLYN - NORTH

BROOKLYN - SOUTH

QUEENS - NORTH/SOUTH

DEDICATED AIR PATROL -

DEDICATED BOAT PATROL -

LIBERTY CITY HIGHWAY PATROL - (2 POSITIONS OPEN)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBERTY CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT

The fire department is scattered VERY far apart in the city map, and regional response for fire units is needed BAD.

Fire fighters can either be volunteer or Paid IN station department

their responsiblities include responding to ALL CAR ACCIDENTS REPORTED, Fires, Fire alarms, CO2 Alarms, Medical assistance, and so on.

Players must pass a driving course to operate fire apparatus

ALL STATIONS ARE HIRING & A FIRE CHIEF IS NEEDED AS WELL!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBERTY CITY PARAMEDICS

The paramedics are usually responding from either HOSPITALS or from PATROL.

Paramedics are responsible to assist the IN game AI ambulances with scene control, & transporting patients to hospitals.

Paramedics respond to all car accidents, (if needed)

they respond to all FIRES, and FIRE ALARMS etc...

ALL HOSPITALS are hiring for paramedics along with EMS CHIEF needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISPATCHER ***CENTRAL***

A Dispatcher will be needed to take and receive in game calls from role playing civilians, and to generate calls anywhere in the city at his/her leisure.

The dispatcher will be required to take computerized records of ALL activity using an ACTUAL dispatching program that i have licensed.'

It even has all the boxes ready for you to fill in, all you need to do is fill in the blanks, such as TIME, DATE , LOCATION, INCIDENT, TIME DISPATCHED, TIME ON SCENE, ETC ETC ETC.

Giving the dispatcher the most REALISTIC dispatching experience ever.

This job however doesn't INVOLVE the in game player to drive around and patrol, it does involve them to be IN the game. in order to dispatch.

This also involves a test. and will be approved by the head police officer in charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other jobs are also available

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHERIFF

More info to come soon !!!

Guest SHERIFF05
Sounds cool, but confusing. How will the calls come in?

Read the part about the DISPATCHER

Also from patrols, Just driving around - Youd be surprised how fast they come in... just coming across something.

Guest SHERIFF05
So hows this work? I might be getting it for 360 and if so I'm joining this.

Just as you read above,

In short - Police - Patrol the city, Enforcing the laws against the AI - and any human players acting as civillians.

If your HIGHWAY PATROL, You cover the ENTIRE CITY MAP. If your a city patrol, you cover a generalized area

Fire dept. Puts out fires, and responds to accidents + medical calls

EMS - Transports players to hospitals in an ambulance heal them with health, & to accidents to check for injuries plus all fire calls

The dispatcher is required to take/log calls & generate them at his/her will anywhere in the city for any agency at any frequency. (until a dispatcher is found we rotate)

Thats about it... WE play it all the time just me and 3 other people who are HIGHWAY PATROL, and we have a GREAT TIME. I cant imagine up to 16 other players... Would be AWESOME!!!

SHERIFF

Guest SHERIFF05
Yeah send me one too, I'm also curious because I'm still confused.

Due to the glitches in GTA IV online multiplayer, believe it or not - i have realized that random vehicle fires and accidents are VERY prominent when more users are in the game. E.G. Last night i came across 17 ACCIDENTS with fatalities on the highways just while on normal patrol... 4 of them included a fire, although sometimes ACTUAL fires are rare, unless started by a civilian - they still do occur...

An example of how we conduct an investigation for a A.I. civilian - Is this way - Lets say a call went out for a recent robbery - and we pull up on scene finding a suspect matching the description given.

We then just simply BUMP into the suspect to act as our QUESTIONING phase.(Yes we just walk into him 3 times) Since we cannot take him downtown and question him - WE have to have alternatives. The AI is scripted to give 1 of 3 responses after being hit 3 times.

1 response is to just walk away -==INNOCENT

another is to run = FOOT PURSUIT

and lastly - to FIGHT the officer = PHYSICAL ALTERCATION.

All scripts are random - and never can be predicted ..

Fire calls would be to most likely extricate a victim who is a fatality and or put out a fire if there is on on scene along with respond to what we call GHOST CALLS, where the call is put out - but the person responding to the call chooses what will happen. For example - Last night i got a call for a house alarm on 323 East st.

Now there is NO 323 EAST ST in the game, (no houses are numbered) So i CHOOSE the house.

And by the time the call was done we had 3 arrests with a shots fired because we investigated individuals behind the house.

:onceldoc: EMS can do the same thing, random calls of service - most of which will have NO outcome unless someone needs medical transport to hospital - which for police officers is HIGH lol...

In other words - You would have to observe - the idea of adding FIRE and EMS is a recent idea- Originally we were only going to have Police, But i would like to include ALL possibilities. for EVERYONE, But POLICE is the most active. If that's what we would keep it and that would be the most successful then - so be it. You would have to try it though. It is a great time.

Since fire is NOT so much popular in the game, some would I'm sure have to be CREATED by persons. :mad22::gruebel:

Until my MOD and or Scripting attempts can be edited to PERFECTION, no random generator is available for calls, only what we come across, and whatever the dispatcher decides to dish out...

Guest SHERIFF05
well, there is a *very* slight chance i might get GTA IV for Christmas. and i laready want my modem hooked up again so i can play some more XBL cause this thing sounds awesome

Yes keep in mind as i said before, The MOST SUCCESSFUL WAY to play is players as POLICE, due to the fact there is MUCH more to do and considering the fact I have an entire system worked out for the Police procedures and what officers must do and so forth. But i would like to add EMS and maybe FIRE if possible...

Msg me for my XBL tag and ill see you WHEN you get it lol...

Now I understand a little bit more. So the civilians are AI, I thought they were players.

Well anyways, sounds pretty cool...

A I = ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

:som_downloads:

Guest jacob1029

Dispatcher at your service :)

Whats your gamer tag?I cant wait to play :P

I will play anytime, I hope we can set up for today aswell ;)

+If you need any help with management,photowork,videos etc Im your man :P

Guest jacob1029

By the way, im head of an Elite Clan. In the clan we have the airport as our base on some servers: heres a map...

alpahazone.jpg

I guess you will have to replace the word members with officers :P

Maybe it might help you protect the airport from Crooks ;)

Guest jacob1029
lol the chance of me getting GTA IV: 1-99. guess ill have to wait until Thursday to find out if i get it. but my GT is em4rulz.

@jacob: lol they get through the barrier and get into the Blackhawks at the airport and go to down with the weapons :P

Even worse, what about the 747's and the lears? :D

I just hope I can help you guys get this going, its sounds like a great concept ;)

Ami do you have msn? And I will add you tommorow on live.

Guest SHERIFF05
hmmm, fire or cop? im prepared to hold my parents hostage if thats what it takes to get GTA IV. could it be possible to reserve my spot as the cop for the Bronx? i feel i have to be there cause i was born and raised in The Bronx.

You may have your position reserved in the bronx

Guest SHERIFF05
Dispatcher at your service :)

Whats your gamer tag?I cant wait to play :P

I will play anytime, I hope we can set up for today aswell ;)

+If you need any help with management,photowork,videos etc Im your man :P

I will be needing your work for graphics and MAP EDITS

Let me know when you are available

i will upload what i need done for you to work on

Much obliged

Guest SHERIFF05
lol the chance of me getting GTA IV: 1-99. guess ill have to wait until Thursday to find out if i get it. but my GT is em4rulz.

@jacob: lol they get through the barrier and get into the Blackhawks at the airport and go to down with the weapons :P

WE have certain rules that MUST be followed by anyone acting as a civilian

NO EXPLOSIVES - Otherwise everyones dead in 2 seconds

NO AIR UNITS

NO EMERGENCY VEHICLES

-----------------------------------

But trust me their are rules for officers too

I WILL ADD EVERYONE TODAY - MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT LATER ON ABOUT DISCUSSING IT...

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED

SHERIFF