w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

"It don't look nice", hmm well maybe I will fix it, but I am not to sure about that at the moment

Well at moment I don't have plan's to release a 1.3 of this map.. And there is a good reason for that, but I will come back to that later this week.

!!!??? :WTF::stumm:

Hi Wood,

Just wanted to complement you on the great job that you have done on the new map. Well Done! I have loaded onto EM4 deluxe and so far it is working beautifully. I have set it up to replace the original map and made a few modifications to virtual objects to suit the scripts in my version of the game. I took the liberty of modifying the virtual objects at the fire station to accomodate the ems car and heavy equipment squad where you had brush truck and heavy, which is working great, whilst also adding a few extra parking spaces at the police station, so I hope you don't mind. It is all working great without a hitch, so far. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Take care :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Shane

post-754-1225770611.jpg

post-754-1225770629.jpg

How did you make it so the Cars have different numbers?

How did you make it so the Cars have different numbers?

I edited the LAPD Patrol car dds with photo shop to change the roof number. Then I saved the images as LAPD Patrol car (101), LAPD Patrol car 2 (102), LAPD Patrol car 3 (103), etc. Then I added each as a new vehicle so that I had numbers 101, 102, 103, 104 and 105.

post-754-1225843739.jpg

Did similar with the Ambulances also.

post-754-1225843756.jpg

Take care

Shane

Guest branden

I can't understand how to install the map? I can't open any/find a 911 first responder fold that is openable.

2. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder

Not sure how too!!!!

:nixweiss:

I can't understand how to install the map? I can't open any/find a 911 first responder fold that is openable.

2. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder

Not sure how too!!!!

:nixweiss:

If u playing 911FR u need to past it in here

C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.7

Guest Patrick DK

I am getting confused of the installation guide...

well i've downloaded it for 911:First responders.

And i have the 2 files:

Freeplay - dds.

Freeplay - e4m

But not the last one which should be called:

newfreepley - eft.

can someone please guide trough the installation

please??

I am getting confused of the installation guide...

well i've downloaded it for 911:First responders.

And i have the 2 files:

Freeplay - dds.

Freeplay - e4m

But not the last one which should be called:

newfreepley - eft.

can someone please guide trough the installation

please??

I think your looking in the wrong folder...

you need to check the folder where youn unzipped the submod.

Guest Patrick DK
I think your looking in the wrong folder...

you need to check the folder where youn unzipped the submod.

yearh.. i do, its called New_Freeplay_normal v.1.2

:s

im confused about it... can you help me??

One post is enough, thank you very much! Don't post three times and sent me a pm two times. I've got to eat dinner like a normal human being too you know...

I'll download the mod myself and see if I can find the problem. I'll get back to you. I need to do my midterms first.

greetz,

Guest Patrick DK
One post is enough, thank you very much! Don't post three times and sent me a pm two times. I've got to eat dinner like a normal human being too you know...

I'll download the mod myself and see if I can find the problem. I'll get back to you. I need to do my midterms first.

greetz,

sorry...

i dont know how to use this fan forum right..

i'd found out that PM was Private Message i did'nt know:S

im new in here im

really sorry

Quick idea, why not utilize the parking space across the street from the Police Department? Just have them walk the criminals across the street? I looked but couldn't find it, but how do you utilize the parking spots on the side of the fire house?

the parking spots across the street are mansioned before and where the orginal plan, but I couldn't get work right at the time. The extra parking spots at the firestation is a custom script (witch I don't have).

sorry...

i dont know how to use this fan forum right..

i'd found out that PM was Private Message i did'nt know:S

im new in here im

really sorry

You did notice you need to download two seperate files?

One (the one you can't find) is the underground texture and one (the other one) contains all changes to the mod needed to make the submod work.

You can download both files from the first post.

You also did copy the folders before checking if the undeground texture was there?

greetz,

Guest Patrick DK
You did notice you need to download two seperate files?

One (the one you can't find) is the underground texture and one (the other one) contains all changes to the mod needed to make the submod work.

You can download both files from the first post.

You also did copy the folders before checking if the undeground texture was there?

greetz,

oka, so i can download both of the files on page 1 of this topic.

what is the name of the first file i have to download ?

Guest Patrick DK

Its called "the floor" right? but where can i download it'

You need to download the 2 files below,floor zip is the one everyone needs,and the freeplay normal is the one you need as you have 911 first reponders,if you read what the instructions say on the first page you would have known that.I even pasted wOOd's instructions here so you can read them,it like he said he did instructions for a reason....grrrrrrr......lol

New_Freeplay_Floor.zip

New_Freeplay_normal.zip

Download links below the instructions. Read the instructions first!!! I made them with a reason.

Installation Instructions:

1. Download and unpack the New_Freeplay_Floor.zip file. (25mb's! large)

2. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder.

3. This is a universal file, so it's for both versions and won't replace any file.

Now you should have in your mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps the following file: newfreeplay.eft

(So you don't have to rename it!)

4. Download and unpack the New_Freeplay_deluxe.zip OR New_Freeplay_normal.zip file. (Depending on you version of em4)

5. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder.

6. Make sure all older files will be overwritten (otherwise you did something wrong).

If you have the deluxe version of EM4 then you should have the following files in your mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps:

newfreeplay.eft

dfreeplay.e4m

dfreeplay.dds

If you have the normal or 911/FR version of EM4 then you should have the following files in you mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps:

newfreepley.eft

freeplay.e4m

freeplay.dds

Witch version do I need?

If you have Emergency 4 Deluxe then you need "Deluxe version only". If you have the Emergency 4 or 911:First Responders then you need "Normal/911:FR version only".

Sorry wOOd to add my long post,about what he is suppose to do....lol

but thought it might be clearer that way.... :1046276313_Up_to_something:

O no problem, I should thank you for helping others around here ;) I just don't have the time for it (to busy with ...... , well lets say something very important)