Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

editing is okay, if there is like several trucks and you jsut block out one or two... I won't get mad at you for that... Usually I won't play anyways, so if you ever don't know, and you are in doubt, just message me, I have a bottomless inbox! :D

Anyways, here is my picture

escapee.jpg

:)

I'll hunt him down, beat him, then make him more active :)

Be my guest. May I be your royal police servant? In a James Bond accent, the biggish lady? Whats her name?:

"Hello, Master NFK. What would you like to beat him? We have a gu, a whip, a knife, a bigger whip, a bigger knife, a fist with pokes, or...uh... anything else you can think of."

Be my guest. May I be your royal police servant? In a James Bond accent, the biggish lady? Whats her name?:

"Hello, Master NFK. What would you like to beat him? We have a gu, a whip, a knife, a bigger whip, a bigger knife, a fist with pokes, or...uh... anything else you can think of."

LOL

lol interesting conversation. Sorry for not being more active, 2 more days of hell (also called exams I've been told). Anyways, unfortunately Korea is too far east. Think a nation that was the victim of genocide that the offending nation won't admit to.