Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Bellarus!!!

@nick the greek: Our police cars have nothing to do with the ones shown on the pic... They are blue and white, or dark blue white and have a red strip.

both those cars are from spain, although I don't know the exact place in spain.

no they are not!!! they are both from portugal

you know, that little country next to spain... I think that it is still on the maps...

try to look it up in google...

no they are not!!! they are both from portugal

you know, that little country next to spain... I think that it is still on the maps...

try to look it up in google...

I tried that, but I couldn't get any decent pictures of police cars from portugal, and since the cars looked very similar to the ones from spain, I guessed spain.

I tried that, but I couldn't get any decent pictures of police cars from portugal, and since the cars looked very similar to the ones from spain, I guessed spain.

AFEM, you're not supposed to tell from what country the cars are, people need to guess. :) Else nobody can get a turn ;)

@pyrothijs: sorry, but it was not a chalenge... but portugal has other units...

@Newfoundking: I guess not, our units are all very similar, only small diferences on the old ones makes you able to know where they are from (district)

FRance, place unknown. Look to the licenseplate

What are you talking about? Are you referring to the pictures AFEM posted??

(In which case, no - that's the wrong country. French licenseplates (before 2009) were made up of 8 digits, featuring the department the car is registered in. French police cars are either completly blue or white with red and blue stripes on it and either bear the words "gendarmerie" or "police". Also, AFEM told us where the cars are from anyway).

Why are people trying to guess the location of the cars AFEM posted anyway? He only posted the pictures to show Nick the Greek what Portuguese police cars look like.

So AFEM is needing to post a picture for people to guess (and people need to read threads lol) :):rofl:

What are you talking about? Are you referring to the pictures AFEM posted??

(In which case, no - that's the wrong country. French licenseplates (before 2009) were made up of 8 digits, featuring the department the car is registered in. French police cars are either completly blue or white with red and blue stripes on it and either bear the words "gendarmerie" or "police". Also, AFEM told us where the cars are from anyway).

Why are people trying to guess the location of the cars AFEM posted anyway? He only posted the pictures to show Nick the Greek what Portuguese police cars look like.

So AFEM is needing to post a picture for people to guess (and people need to read threads lol) :):rofl:

we guessed because it's his turn, and he posted a picture.