tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Um, well, I have two mods, the normal LA mod, which I install the versions from the zip files, and tehn play them to test them... and I also have the ones that I work on in a mod called "tony's lights"

Now as for the tony's lights, that 's where I put in the changes and such of the unreleased versions, a workplace for me I guess.

Then the LA mod is the one where I un zip the files from the zip and test them, I just played for about 2 hours, and not a problem to be seen, try redownloading the one called prototypes1.8, then prototypes1.8.1 that should fix it up

I dont quite follow that.

Im i supposed to downlaod the file under "so enjoy yourself with the new package!" Prototypes.rar or am i supposed to go someplace else?

disregard that last transmission! :rolleyes: I found the correct download and all of the standby commands seem to be just fine. Thank you for your work.

Posts merged by PyroThijs: use the edit button please

Edited by pyrothijs

disregarded, ignored and erased from memory, those 10 seconds no longer exsist...

glad you like it, sorry It is soo messy, but I'm the substitute here, and therefore do not get the keys to the big boy room, also know as the first post. Other than that, I would update it like something crazy

Hey thanks Pyro! You are now my hero, I'm gonna appoint you as the main post editor now, because I am not allowed in there, it is Tony's post :P

I was talking to CFD last night, and I will be doing alot of changes to some units over the next week or so, depending on how busy I am, and the foggy/blurriness will be gone, I forgot to make some lights less blury when I added them:P

Hey thanks Pyro! You are now my hero, I'm gonna appoint you as the main post editor now, because I am not allowed in there, it is Tony's post :P

I was talking to CFD last night, and I will be doing alot of changes to some units over the next week or so, depending on how busy I am, and the foggy/blurriness will be gone, I forgot to make some lights less blury when I added them:P

Post edited :mukkies:

:sorrysign: for the mixup, I'm working on a lot of things at the same time lately so I kinda lost track of who does what where etc. :Oo

Just PM me whenever you want the post updated again.

Greetz,

It shouldn't I will talk to W00d to see what he changed, if it was just the map, or more... But if this was installed after, then there should be no worries anyways...

When you unrared them, did the computer ask you to overwrite?, If it didn't it should've and that is probably the problem

It shouldn't I will talk to W00d to see what he changed, if it was just the map, or more... But if this was installed after, then there should be no worries anyways...

When you unrared them, did the computer ask you to overwrite?, If it didn't it should've and that is probably the problem

no it didnt ask to overwrite anything but then i installed again nd it asked

Well, If it didnt ask, what probably happened was it unzipped them into a new folder, not the actual place you wanted them to go, It is about putting a / or no / in there, I do that sometimes too, work better now tho?

thanks Newfoundking the light problem is fixed now is there something i can do for the sound part?

Well, It's been a long long while, but I come bearing 1.8.2! This one isnt a patch, so you dont need any other versions to download it, I am hoping to get someone (moderator/admin)to put a link to this post on the first post asI have not the powers to do so, but until then, You'll have to deal with here. Among other minor changes, I removed to blurriness from all the lights, Now there might have been a light or two I missed that is still "foggy" so if you see it, post it, and I will attempt to help, same deal as last time as to how it works, so enjoy :)

Hope you enjoy, there are many minor changes I did, such as wheel flippings for ones that got inverted somehow. I will not list them all off, as I can't remember them all so

EDIT:

I am having some troubles with uploading now, Gimme a minute, I need to stop my LEGAL downloads...

the illegal ones are not on this computer.

I am joking, no illegal DLs don't worry :P

I will try uploading again, in about an hour or so.

Just a note in the first post it says

But you said "Well, It's been a long long while, but I come bearing 1.8.2! This one isnt a patch, so you dont need any other versions to download it,"

Just thought you may want to clear that up so some one doesnt get confused.

I also have a small bug it seems. On the EMS Supervisor car the directional lights are not working on 1.8.2. The function itself works as cars are diverted but I cant actually see any directional lights.

Just a note in the first post it says

But you said "Well, It's been a long long while, but I come bearing 1.8.2! This one isnt a patch, so you dont need any other versions to download it,"

Just thought you may want to clear that up so some one doesnt get confused.

I also have a small bug it seems. On the EMS Supervisor car the directional lights are not working on 1.8.2. The function itself works as cars are diverted but I cant actually see any directional lights.

Thnx I'll change it. Must have forgotten to delete the patch part after changing the links.

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs