Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

I noticed when a unit goes into the hospital, where all the beds and the operating table should be it says missing file, does this happen with anyone else? and does anyone have that missing file?

I don't have the operating table, but I do have all the beds. I also don't have the ambulance station (only the windows are visible). Both on Deluxe and the reguler EM4. I'll see if I can find the fiel somewhere.

BTW: all topica about the winterberg MOD from the past 48 hours are merged with the official winterberg topic.

I don't have the operating table, but I do have all the beds. I also don't have the ambulance station (only the windows are visible). Both on Deluxe and the reguler EM4. I'll see if I can find the fiel somewhere.

BTW: all topica about the winterberg MOD from the past 48 hours are merged with the official winterberg topic.

ok thanks, but what do I do with the trauma team? and what does the triage button or the color system when a person is being healed mean?

ok thanks, but what do I do with the trauma team? and what does the triage button or the color system when a person is being healed mean?

Hello,

the operating table has a missing prototype. I noticed it when i had the standard edition of EM4 now I have gold and when i reinstalled the WinterBerg Mod and used there updater and played a game it seems to have appeared fine and well!.

As for the colours of patients that indicated the status there in. Green means there stable and can walk to the ambulance, Yellow means there ok but could suddenly go into a status red when they need a emergency doctor to come stabilise them. On some yellows when they go to ambulance they need the doctor to go as well not all the time.

Red is when they are serious and may need the trauma team or sometimes need to go to operation room.

@Andrew I will be playing the game later tonight and will get some screen shots for you and what unit(s) have the jaws of life etc.. and what buttons you use to call them :).

Hi guys..

I have the newest version of winterberg installed..

And i went to change it to english,what I did is that i deleted the .de folder in lang and changed en to de..

It works fine,but i have some problems..

Under the picture of a vehicle it says ID_...

Or TOOLTIP_...

Or NEW_FREEPLAY_EVENT and the name of the event..

Or ID_FREEPLAY and so on..

Any way to fix this?

oh..ok then..and is there anywhere a manual in english,or at least a quick guide for the newest version..

i know about 50% of the game,dont know how to use the trauma team in the hospital,how to get the fireman to automaticly hook up the hoses to the truck,i get one,but the others i have to do manually..

and what do the shift or ctrl buttons do,any functions?

I think you guys did it wrong, you are supposed to go into the Specs folder and then delete the original metastrings file and then rename the metastrings.en to metastring.xml

now can someone please help me! My winterberg keeps crashing after a few minutes!

I noticed the negative points....have you had any hurricanes yet?
No,just a huge fire.This mod is pretty realistic,cops can check cars,set up checkpoints,and pursue cars.The only thing that sucks is that there is no fire plane.I had a suspect with a gun who got injured by the SWAT and it said the police had to accompany him,the police van followed it all the way to the hospital.Why isn't that stuff in LA MOD or the other mods?