Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I think Chopper looks fine.  However hoppah if you want something that looks closer like the model that would work  it would be the Air Force Special operation helicopper that the PJ use.  

HH-60G PAVE HAWK

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet_med...ia.asp?fsID=107

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet_med...ia.asp?fsID=107

In some pictures in the second link you see the golden gate bridge.

More info on the bird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HH-60G_Pavehawk

The PJ are air force special operation force, image like a navy seal with paramedic training.   The appear in a few moives.  "The Peferct storm" and "Air Force One"  (in that moive they wearing the purple berets and heading for the eject capsule.)

no, if you want something closer to the jayhawk, use the seahawk and modify it to look like a jayhawk. I don't see how a pavehawk looks anything like a jayhawk

no, if you want something closer to the jayhawk, use the seahawk and modify it to look like a jayhawk. I don't see how a pavehawk looks anything like a jayhawk

The chopper looks more like a Blackhawk, which is how the pavehawk looks. Hench my suggestion. But personal I think it find the way it is.

Guest ARMY BDYGAURD

no offence, but the jayyhawk, pavhawk, and others, are varriasions of the black hawk. I think you guys are being a tad picky. i think the chopper looks great :)

Guest atticus69

Hello, I've got a question !

Is it possible to create the real helmet of Us firefighters because he looks better than the german helmet

Guest Reeves
Can't make models for persons, anf if you do you can't use them due to the afct those have no annimations ;)

I know. I was only joking. It would've been cool tough.

Hello, I've got a question !

Is it possible to create the real helmet of Us firefighters because he looks better than the german helmet

Not possible, because editing animated models is very hard.

lol, i do that in freeplay mode with LA mod for EM3. just the first responder starts off the shoot out and other units join in. Unfortunately, I've only had a few good shoot outs. Usually they get there toward the end and the perp is already dead. I got bored and altered some values and the cash for freeplay along with made more traffic. Dangerous though. I get massive traffic jams around rush hour, so I have some cops just walking the streets or waiting on the corners.

Guest Reeves

Looks good.

I'm glad you kept the yellow cover over the wreck. It would've been strange if you picked up a green wreck and suddenly it turned red on the truck.

Guest mallard32

Hey hoppah, ive been really busy the past month and today i came to look at the forums and i have to say ur mod is looking amazing with the blackhawk and the tow truck your doing great hoppah keep it up.

I haven't been on the forum for a long time, but I bought EM4 on Bol.de and I thought let's look on the forum...

:shock: :shock: Hoppah, what have you done!!! :shock: :shock:

IT LOOKS GREAT!!! My compliments, I can't wait to play the mod myself. :D:D

I want to make a USCG Rescue Worker for my USCG Helicopter.

I've found 2 different suits of USCG Rescue workers.

The first one is completely red/orange:

example

The second one is black with red/orange:

example

I like the second more, but I don't know what's used IRL on helicopters.

Do they wear a helmet too?

Maybe someone is able to post some more information about USCG Rescue Workers.

I couldn't find much information about the rescue workers.

Thanks,

Hoppah