Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

COOL!!!!!

but hoppah what use will the blackhawk have???? :?:  

can it rescue people?

that was ronnie1223. i was logged on and pressed submit and BAM!! i was logged out lol

Guest __Uknow__
Because the vehicle is used as ITW (Ambulance type) I don't know if I can add Fire Department equipment (Fire extinguisher, fire hose, jaws of life, chain saw, axe or jump pad) to the vehicle, but I will try to do that.

it is possible to do that hoppah

I haven't decided how I am going to use them, but there are 3 possibilities:

- US Army Blackhawk

- Counter-terrorist (special forces) blackhawk

- US Coast Guard blackhawk (used as TEC helicopter then).

Guest Gamesfunk
Will in LAmod also FBI units and Secret Service units??

FBI units for sure, I don't know about any Secret Service units, though they have been used in EM3 in the presidential mission...

G.

FBI units for sure, I don't know about any Secret Service units, though they have been used in EM3 in the presidential mission...

G.

OK, Would be interesting if all mission from LAmod for E3 will in LAmod for E4

G.

OK, Would be interesting if all mission from LAmod for E3 will in LAmod for E4

It's not possible to convert them from Emergency 3 to Emergency 4.

And I have other plans for a campaign (multiple missions) with a small storyline.

Hey Hoppah,

Great work on those firetrucks and stuff.

But may I make a little suggestion?

Maybe instead of the military UH-60 Blackhawk (witch is a great helo by the way) you could make the LACoFD H-60 Firehawk.

http://lafirephotos.com/lacofdapparatus/ai...oFDCopter19.JPG

Or the LAFD Bell 412EP.

But if you want to make one of the 3 Blackhawks you mentioned, I would take the USCG HH-60J Jayhawk.

Greedz...

Tinus

What if the department chiefs (which was introduced in LA-MOD for EM3) could be brought to the scene with "command vehicles" (sedans, of course), where they would have certain unique skills, as for example the profiler/negotiator in EM4. I dont have many ideas as to what skills, but they should be given something that makes then useful.

I would recommend that those of you who have an interest for emergency work as shown to us in the EM-series, take a look at the american TV-series "Third Watch".

Thanks for a great MOD! It has given me many hours of entertainment!

I have converted the motorcycle!

It is the fastest ground-vehicle in my mod and the commands for the motorcycle are also working.

Just like in the Emergency 3 version, the motorcycle doesn't have realistic (motorcycle) physics.

Two ingame pictures:

em4lamod080zz.th.jpg

em4lamod093yk.th.jpg

Hoppah

Hello Hoppah and all, I'm from Belgium, not registered yet but I saw all of this and I just wanted to say : THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! you rocks !!

I had this mod for EM3, be sure I'll take it for EM4 because it's just the best, and even better than the original game :D

See ya ;)

Guest Brandon

Sweet, great work Hoppah way to go... Very nice

Mayby an Idea but how about an Medic on a Bike, that can get his suitcase from the side of the bike... Fastest docter in the game 8)