Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

The truck is currently under the fire department, and from what I gather from it, it appears as though it's meant only for retrieval anyway not for towing like most of the heavier wreckers.

dose it also have the capibility to fix other fire trucks like it dose in real life?

Eather way it is beastly and honestly if you switched this picture with a real one it would be hard to tell the diffrence :P

dont know how to say i english:

op de achterkant zit zon T vormig ding met 2 van die gele zijkantjes, volgens mij wordt dat gebruikt op autos weg te slepen

The thing on the back is a tow arm.

If my truck was able to tow objects I would post that ofcourse, so it was unnecessary to ask.

dose it also have the capibility to fix other fire trucks like it dose in real life?

Since when fix vehicles other vehicles? People fix vehicles. The truck carries the equipment.

But not in the LA Mod, only the engineer can fix vehicles. :)

Hoppah

LA MOD v1.8 NEWS!

Finally some news! :D

I made a fully working LAFD heavy rescue truck.

Because of my work it took me 8 weeks to build the thing, but the result is absolutely worth it!

Screenshots:

crane02cu6.th.jpgcrane01cr5.th.jpgcrane03cd2.th.jpg

Ingame screenshots:

em4deluxe20081116135527iq8.th.jpgem4deluxe20081116135540od6.th.jpg

Photo of the real thing: LAFD Heavy Rescue

The supports are animated and the vehicle can transport 2 firefighters.

The whole truck has 4 textures and 6.503 polygons (including 3 doors, 6 wheels and the superstructures).

Thanks to Voodoo_Operator for the cabin. :)

Hoppah

Don't you think this truck will be look even better with cabine just like have boat carrier ?

Don't you think this truck will be look even better with cabine just like have boat carrier ?

Why can you only criticize work from others?

The boat carrier has a different cabin thus not realistic to replace.

"Realism wins over personal tastes" © MikeyPI

Hoppah

Thanks to Bernt we have found some more trash.

This time they stole my whole fire station:

http://5mp.eu/web.php?a=em4oroshazamod&o=LOM6dfTYJI

They didn't even took the time to 'hide' what they did. It's already released, so it's time to hunt down these people.

Stan, me and admins from another forum are busy with a global ban.

We're tracking their IP's which will be posted on this forum.

Hope we find some names and adresses as well.

The language is obviously from eastern Europe. Same request as before, anyone capable of contacting them?

Damn, this makes me mad. Going to find serious measures to lock every file in my mod.

Hoppah

edit: Country is probably Hungary.

Unreal... This is why people do not do mods and when people mod games they lock the files.... The most pathetic part is, with some of the thefts had they just had the gull to ask they probrably would have been permitted to use some of what they did.

Go get em! :protest:

Nice tow, would it be good if the fireman were like engineers or something?

Also about those idiots, good luck with them.

Prolly not worth the money or trouble to file a lawsuit.

We believe they took the whole mod and just replaced a few things with their stuff, which is probrably how they got everything to work so easilly... Expect no less from morons. :1046275873_shakehead:

Ok hoppah i figgured out what country they are from and i am pretty sure it is hungry. i went to the main page of the site and found that you could change between hungrey's lanuage and english. But i was un able to find the site with the mod in english. Here you can even translate everything you need at this website just go to the last collom then hungerian to english coppy the words paste and you have got yourself some evidence here is the site

http://translation.langenberg.com/

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Jab16

Edited by Mikey, ya duped your own text in the same message so I removed it.