Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I just don't get that. The ModInstaller NEVER installs anything in the Data folder, that's not even possible btw.

None of the LA Mod files are supposed to be put in the Data folder.

The installation instructions of the patches clearly mention that you have to move the files to the Los Angeles Mod folder too.

Adding or changing files in the Data folder will probably makes it impossible to play online as well.

Hoppah

I think it was a botched mission patch installation.

If there are people who still like to donate, please send me a PM. :)

You need a PayPal account, be 18 years or older or need permission from daddy/mommy when you're not.

Mod news:

I'm making plans for v1.8. It won't be as big as v1.7, but it will have some nice improvements and at least 2 new playable vehicles.

I don't know about missions yet. More information later. :)

Hoppah

well, you said its going to be smaller, and in earlier posts you said things like what vehicles might be deleted (in lite mods) so i figured some things (like LAX ambo) were going to be deleted. sorry :blush:

That was the 'LA MOD lite version' we (me and MikeyPI) had plans for, BESIDES the normal, full mod.

Please don't post something that's based on nothing. You had to check the old 'LA MOD lite' topic before posting that.

But MikeyPI is missing, so it won't be made.

In response to billy, some people have a slower connection, like befor eI upgraded, It took me 2 hours to DL 1.6, 1.7 only took 15 when I had my new connection(but I upped some things, so it shouldve been like 25 mins) also, some people don't havea lot of space on their drives... not everyone can afford lots of speed and room and such

For some reason, with the black undercover car; officers get out of the vehicle very slowly compared to the other vehicles. It can get annoying at times.

I have found the same situation with my undercover cars too. I don't let it bother me too much. Nothing's perfect in this world.........LOL

COSRES

Formal member of Woodlawn Vol. Fire Co. Baltimore County.

Those guys are detectives and sit at a desk all day... they aren't in shape like the patrol guys, so they move around a little slower :)

LOL :cheers-mate:

or Krispy Kreme. :)

anyway,...

how do you do the Children Abducted mission? i have two SAR dog teams and a PD Heli with search lights on search the surrounding woods for like 2 hours at midnight (not the best time to look for a person in the woods, under a tree lol - or as it em3 LAMod, the child had a green shirt and khakis, so it made it even more camo)

Yeah. I didn't quite get that mission. It was very hard, I got like tons of SAR dog teams but they couldn't be found. I Mean why would a chill run up there so far? And what's funny is that they keep giving different "ideas" of where it is.

I sent a car though to that house to talk to the people inside it and I didn't see that kid...so you are right, camo'ed too.

If you talk to the people around the scene, they will tell you exactly where the child is at.

Spoiler:

The kid is pretty much the center of the map by a cabin on the hill. You'll need a crane to lift the tree off of them, and then EMT for medical and some transportation.

I finally figured them all out without using the editor to find them! Sure was an upset that I was parked right around him at the cabin, he must've been pretty upset...Hey guys, im down here, not in there. I spent maybe three minutes getting swat and everything ready... -.-

LOL its a hard misson.

The first time I played that mission I sent both of my patrolcars and an FBI suv to the house in the middle because I saw a black van parked outside. I went in with guns drawn and the two people were just standing there. I questioned the guy and he said "Me no speak english."

The kid ended up being by the wind turbines up north.