Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Your amazing,i cant wait to download it later,what wud we do without the modders,all the extra,s sound cool,great work...we all love ya for this big up to hoppah and mike,and all those who helped make this mod..... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Great Mod Hoppah & MikesPhotos. Thanks for all the hard work. As a law enforcement/EMS professional, this mod is both fun and realistic. Job well done. Than :) ks again!

You released 1,7 at just about the exact time our ambulance struck a deer. Actually, the deer technically hit us. I don't suppose that's an interesting "mission" for the mod :)

To Hoppah and Mikesphotos, a genuine, heartfelt thanks from a medic that works entirely too many hours and really uses this game to keep sane during down time. You guys do great work. Thank you.

I'm going to go play it now for the first time.

Lol guys look at this!

Lol thats funny,i guess they forgot to check there dinner,and it caught fire,i guess they were too busy playing LA mod....... :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Hoppah, I love The LA Mod. But I have got just one question about 1.7, i noticed that the is a ff/emt with no helmet How do use it

I made that one for the stretcher teams, but I FAILED to copy & assign the model to the stretcher.

I decided to keep the model & prototype files in the mod, so you can't really use it except for replacing other person models. (like firefighter with helmet)

To do that, open the prototype file in the editor and copy the link to the model file to an other prototype file.

Hop :)