Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

okay, I'm not sure if I read this right, but you said IT's possible as in like you can do it. Now is this a typo or can you actually...

Because I've never seen a way to do it... but I could just be overlooking something

Typo, forgot the word 'not'.

What is the LA "van"? The 2nd EM4 car in the police. What car can transport a lot of detainees? And what is the best tactic for demonstrations?

Thanks

sigh... read that

And maybe the best news! Here's the BETA version of the manual for the Los Angeles mod v1.7!

Download link: LAMOD_manual_BETA.pdf (right click 'Save target as' works the best)

Size: 2,7 MB

Notes:

It's a BETA version, what means this version will not come with LA MOD v1.7, because we still need to add some texts and fix mistakes.

This manual is created for version 1.7. A lot has been changed, so do not report things like 'vehicle x is missing equipment'.

I released the manual so people have something to read before I will release the real Los Angeles mod v1.7.

The manual links to files of v1.7 which are not online ofcource (mission patch v1.7 for example).

It's forbidden to upload the BETA manual somewhere else.

Demonstrations: Throw flashbang(s).

Hey Hoppah, just reading through the manual and noticed this:

Holding left or right shift when calling a vehicle will send the called vehicle without lights and sirens.

This is great. Sometimes you don't need an Engine or Ambulance to come screaming to the scene, so this is really cool for realism inside the game.

I'm guessing they will still pass other cars though, correct? Is there anyway to have them drive with the same speed at other traffic when their lights and sirens aren't on and then speed up if you do activate the lights?

Also, could you only call the aerial without lights and sirens by holding control and shift when you click the button?

Guest [SAP]Francis

Winterberg mod has this:

Is there anyway to have them drive with the same speed at other traffic when their lights and sirens aren't on and then speed up if you do activate the lights?

When you turn on lights and sirens, they go past the traffic, else, they follow rules. :)

They drive slower without lights and siren yes.

The reason I didn't add it is because I don't really like it, so I still need to think about it.

im sorry if this is in the wrong place, but do you think u can add a powercall button to the firetrucks, or put a powercall on the USAR truck and MCU or something like that?

Rapid air transport (RAT) bag which slips over an SCBA bottle and holds an extra mask to tap into the bottle to provide a downed firefighter with air. This so-called RIT Bag was invented by Darrin Shaw, a firefighter with Central Pierce Fire and Rescue. The term 'RIT Bag' is now widely used, but the trademark stays with RIT BAG

Can be used on civilians trapped inside working fire structures.

Who else cant wait for the 1.7 release? Any update hoppah? I know you hate that question but cmon you cant give someone the best mod in the world and tell them not to ask for a release update!

Who else cant wait for the 1.7 release? Any update hoppah? I know you hate that question but cmon you cant give someone the best mod in the world and tell them not to ask for a release update!

Making the mission patch for v1.7, testing a lot and fixing a lot of bugs.

Still adding some minor changes and additions.

Making the mission patch for v1.7, testing a lot and fixing a lot of bugs.

Still adding some minor changes and additions.

maybe it's only me to see it but i thought he ask even for an ''around release datum''

because im even dutch i will even say in dutch:

volgens mij vroeg hij ook naar datum waarneer die uit zal komen. of een periode bijvoorbeeld laatste week van september

Soulboy, he asked for any updates on progress, that isn't bad, like I can say to Hoppah, hows the work coming on the mod... That's fine but if I add, when you going to be done, that's bad...

And I myself am very excited for this release, and when the end of the month (or whenever) rolls around, I shall start a little party topic, where I will be very excited and just party hard until I finish downloading, then you wont see me for a few months.... Anyone that wants to join is welcome... I do expect it to die, after 3 hours(the DLs will be done by then)

I have sat back for awhile keeping my mouth shut but I really need to say this. You people who whining about a release date, really need to stop. This also goes for the people asking the constant questions about the mod. When it comes out, you will get your answers. Till then, get a hobby; go outside, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO. Check the website every now and again. The mod will be done when hoppah gets it done. I am really worried about how obsessed some of you are with this game.

I have sat back for awhile keeping my mouth shut but I really need to say this. You people who whining about a release date, really need to stop. This also goes for the people asking the constant questions about the mod. When it comes out, you will get your answers. Till then, get a hobby; go outside, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO. Check the website every now and again. The mod will be done when hoppah gets it done. I am really worried about how obsessed some of you are with this game.

If you were directing the message to me then read on if not then don't read on..

I am very excited about this mod, it is a great modification of emergency 4 which is my hobby. Others may like playing football, riding bikes, flying planes, doing whatever, one of my hobbies is la mod. I'm not obsessed with it but I think it is very fun and since I want to be a firefighter it gives me inspiration. Anyhow, if people are obsessed with the game, then so be it. There is nothing wrong with someone having alot of fun over a game.