Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

can you guys not wait, you can't see he probably wants his main focus on scripting & if i'm not mistaken his life, when I asked I stopped when he said no, you guys can't do the same, the arrowsticks are not important at the moment, he has a base to work with, he will tweak the rest at last, it's not his main focus, read his last post ;)

WAW nice discourses!! GJ ,I am with you has 100% and you 2 Twix623 .. if we're tired to see these comment , hoppah will explode if he see that! :1046276128_motz::mad22::stupid:

Guest chevyrulzs2010

hoppah im sure u are going to take a break and u need to u have worked very hard but have you thought about a v1.4 are u doing one and do you have anyidea what you are going to change 1 question tho when i get the game how hard is it to creat new missions is there a lot of scripting or what

hoppah im sure u are going to take a break and u need to u have worked very hard but have you thought about a v1.4 are u doing one and do you have anyidea what you are going to change 1 question tho when i get the game how hard is it to creat new missions is there a lot of scripting or what

I haven't thought about 1.4 yet, first release of 1.3, then school exams, then holiday & modding.

Guest chevyrulzs2010
I haven't thought about 1.4 yet, first release of 1.3, then school exams, then holiday & modding.

you still in school is it like a year around school or what i dont get out of iowa much so idk how that works

you still in school is it like a year around school or what i dont get out of iowa much so idk how that works

Each year a school year is from September 1st to July 9th. July & August -> Summer holiday :)

Guest chevyrulzs2010
Each year a school year is from September 1st to July 9th. July & August -> Summer holiday :)

i c school for me is aug 17 - may 25 and summer break is june july and half of aug

I am really getting tired of all those suggestions.

There are people who want...

- a second fire station on the freeplay map.

- the fire station, hospital and police station on the multiplayer and/or deluxe map.

- federal units, like fbi and US marshals.

- a different fire station setup (positions of vehicles in garage).

- a "disable traffic lights" command.

- realistic automatic weapons (mine aren't, because of game restrictions).

- lots of car accident missions.

- more and new freeplay events.

- more and improved sirens.

- a German version of the mod.

- improved lights on every vehicle.

- shotguns for police officers.

- fire fighter -> hazmat "change clothes command"

- "hold", "target" and "go" commands for snipers.

- LAPD supervisors.

- Parking lots at the hospital.

I suggest you take this list to a seperate topic named "PLEASE READ FIRST" and make it sticky. I know some boards for other mods have done that to prevent always getting the same requests.

V1.3 is going to be released today or tomorrow.

I am still testing the mod a bit (I found and fixed two small bugs again), but everything looks good by now.

I am already preparing and changing things (website, forum etc...) for v1.3.

Hoppah

I am still testing the mod a bit (I found and fixed two small bugs again), but everything looks good by now.

Hoppah

Cool!!!

I can't wait!

Need it still the same patch?

Hoppah

It works great! :rolleyes:

I like the bomb robot and the directional lights ;)