Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Where do the police units come out of, you didn't really show us that part in the video?

The reason he didnt show us is probably because it's still being worked on although I'm sure he'll let us know ;)

Where do the police units come out of, you didn't really show us that part in the video?

This video isnt called "preview" for nothing a preview just show a part of the info, be patient for the rest so you have still some surprises :sporty:

Guest victor02
This video isnt called "preview" for nothing a preview just show a part of the info, be patient for the rest so you have still some surprises :sporty:

It would be cool to have a Making Of of the L.A. Mod :laugh: But the forum is a bit like a Making Of, but we don't see everything.

When you call a vehicle, the command script will check the following things:

For the ambulance and patrol vehicles:

- It will first check if a vehicle is on patrol, then it will check the fire station.

The fire station:

- When the vehicle is empty, alarm will be raised and 4 fire fighters will enter the fire truck (2 for watertender).

- When the gate in front of the unit is closed, it will open.

- Sirens and flashing lights will be activated.

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest Slider388

Looks awesome!

Just a few questions though hoppah:

when the battalion chief calls a fire vehicle, does a watertender or a firetruck come?

Do all units have a patrol option or only police?

What happens if you own more vehicles than can fit in the stations?

If you click on a vehicle in the fire station, and tell it to move somewhere outside, will the gates automatically open if they're close?

and one last:

what happens if you raise the alarm in the fire station?

Thanks alot!! Can't wait for 1.2!

when the battalion chief calls a fire vehicle, does a watertender or a firetruck come?

Check the video you can clearly see it when he uses the firechief :happy:

As you cans ee on video: Police cars had such a command & ambulances

It says byebye and goes home out of the map

If you click on a vehicle in the fire station, and tell it to move somewhere outside, will the gates automatically open if they're close?

Hoppah could you respond, i aint sure of that one

It's on the video :happy:

Looks awesome!

Just a few questions though hoppah:

and one last:

Thanks alot!! Can't wait for 1.2!

1. You can choose between: Fire Truck, Water Tender, Aerial Ladder and Ambulance.

2. Patrol cars and ambulances have a patrol option.

3. When you use 'Go to fire station' command and there is no space, the vehicle will return to base (as always).

4. No, gates won't open automaticly when you use 'Move to' command.

5. When you raise the alarm, you will hear the alarm and new units will come and enter empty vehicles.

Hoppah when you let an ambulance return to the hospital does it always uses lights and siren? Or can you let this depend on the stability of the patient?

The last one would be the most realistic because if you have stabelized the patient 100% you don't have te rush it to a hospital, so the ambulance can drive without lights and siren. :sporty:

Guest Firefighter086

hey I am a new member in the forum...

can you give me a help?? I have download the LA mod but when I go to freeplay and have a mission I take the persons out of the vehicle and I can not put the firefighters in the car again why?? can you help me?

where can hey update my game??

tkhs

Guest Slider388

Awesome hoppah, trulyawesomelyamazinglyfreakoutishlygoodfunicantwaitforittocomeoutyayayawhenwhen

heniwantitnowyayhahaicantwaitthanksagainhoppahandkeepitup!!!

^^those are my feelings about this at a glance!

hey I am a new member in the forum...

can you give me a help?? I have download the LA mod but when I go to freeplay and have a mission I take the persons out of the vehicle and I can not put the firefighters in the car again why?? can you help me?

where can hey update my game??

tkhs

You need the latest patches

http://download.emergency-planet;com

Guest 24Peter24

Wow, great video!!! At the moment im playing the Winterberg mod because i didnt liked the la mod anymore. But when the new version is released the Winterberg mod is history!!! Did you take a look at the new Winterberg mod? There are new missions in freeplayer. Fire alarms, some falls, some real. Maybe an idea for the LA mod?!? I hope its finished quickly.

Nice work man!!!

Wow, great video!!! At the moment im playing the Winterberg mod because i didnt liked the la mod anymore. But when the new version is released the Winterberg mod is history!!! Did you take a look at the new Winterberg mod? There are new missions in freeplayer. Fire alarms, some falls, some real. Maybe an idea for the LA mod?!? I hope its finished quickly.

Nice work man!!!

I also like the winterberg mod, but my opinion is that he has going to far with scripting.. you don't have to do anything..

For example

All the vehicles have got a "P" press it and the all get automatic in the vehicle and he will go back...

from the command of base if you click near an accident with the accident command everything goed automatic to the scene

Personnaly i don't like it, calling every unit and think for yourself what you need is also part of the game.

Grtz !!

Guest firemanzac
yay i got em4 on order so i should get it soon! :rolleyes: i cant wait to test your

mod hoppah :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hi, where did you order it from? I cant find it anywhere online that will ship to the US. I would appreciate it (Okay, i just want to play Hoopahs EM4 Mod <lol>)

Guest BlackSabbathBR

im confused. ive downloaded the LA Mod 1.1.

Everything works fine exept that i see no police, Firestation, or hospital in free play, its just the ordinarie Freeplay with the new cars and commands..

Have the stations been released yet or it will be on the 1.2?

I see lots of ppl posting about the stations so im confused..

I have the latest patch installed, its the FR version.

im confused. ive downloaded the LA Mod 1.1.

Everything works fine exept that i see no police, Firestation, or hospital in free play, its just the ordinarie Freeplay with the new cars and commands..

Have the stations been released yet or it will be on the 1.2?

I see lots of ppl posting about the stations so im confused..

I have the latest patch installed, its the FR version.

stations will be in v1.2 when it is released.