Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Swat Force

Yeah that would be nice!

And is it possible to equip the "electricians" with deployable traffic lights? (for a big accident or malfunctioning traffic lights (something like that)).

At last, is it possible to make the directional lights so that cars don't turn back but drive alongside your police car on the other half of the street when there's no oncoming traffic, and after the crashside follow their original paths?

it would be cool to add something like this vid to the la mod :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4AJvxNz3qs...feature=related

IMO, its way to much work for such a simple task. If it was automated that they all got in the trucks, then i could understand but as is, to much work. Plus like said above, they do not have volunteer companies in LA.

Yeah that would be nice!

And is it possible to equip the "electricians" with deployable traffic lights? (for a big accident or malfunctioning traffic lights (something like that)).

At last, is it possible to make the directional lights so that cars don't turn back but drive alongside your police car on the other half of the street when there's no oncoming traffic, and after the crashside follow their original paths?

Are they possible, probably, is it going to happen, the electrician thing I doubt. The go around idea hasnt been announced as being planned for this mod, but it actually is possible to some extent.

IMO, its way to much work for such a simple task. If it was automated that they all got in the trucks, then i could understand but as is, to much work. Plus like said above, they do not have volunteer companies in LA.

Are they possible, probably, is it going to happen, the electrician thing I doubt. The go around idea hasnt been announced as being planned for this mod, but it actually is possible to some extent.

i know its alot of work and stuff thats why i didnt say add it i said it would be cool if he could ;)

i know its alot of work and stuff thats why i didnt say add it i said it would be cool if he could ;)

You realize I was referring to all the work as in putting ffs in the engines and such right? It would be alot of scripting but I wasnt even looking at it like that.

Whats the difference besides asking and telling? Either way its not done like this in LA.