Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

hei hoppa, why don't you edit a rescue fire truck?

A fire truck with only fireman equipment and if possible, the command for the fireman to change their clothes (nbc clothes, diver clothes, etc...)

just an idea

i have the photo of the truck, but i can't post it.

if you are interested, i can help you, but first, help me to post the photo in the forum

bye ivan

PS: sorry for my bad english

Hey hoppah, going back to the county coroners' van. I recently moved from not far out of LA. The vehicle is a ford econoline, same as the movie van. The lightbar used on some of the vans is an ORANGE federal signal vista found here : http://www.fedsig.com/products/index.php?id=140, but the lens are not clear they are solid orange, or alternativly you could just recolor the mx7000 to orange. But the blue looks kickass too!!

There is a PDF file which shows the real shape of the vista lightbar, also may now be of little interest but LAPD also have a number of units with the vista.

The discution about the Coroner van is closed, hoppah sayd he wont change it and it is good like it is since i saw how it is so just wait on the version 1.1 :)

your eyes will fall out of your head when you see it ingame :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest victor02

This is a very good web site, CHP, i'm sure it will be a great source of information for Hoppah, theres lots of lights bars and siren and others thing like that.

Good lucky find :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Speaking of flares, the other day something had happened and they shutdown a large part of the road. They had police cars blocking the road and flares all over the place. It looked like this, then a bit later on a State highway administration truck came (it was a very big truck) and it had a trailer sign behind it. it had the possibility of (caution) (left arrow) and (right arrow)

Flare Flare Police car Flare Flare

Guest EHSmedic

I know everyone say this is the wrong question to ask and noone likes to hear it but I gota ask. Whats the ETA for version 1.1?? are we lookin at days? weeks? months? hoopa?

I know everyone say this is the wrong question to ask and noone likes to hear it but I gota ask. Whats the ETA for version 1.1?? are we lookin at days? weeks? months? hoopa?

When it is done and Hoppah release it. Put it this way if he stop to answer ever time some asks this question to answer we would never see it. So there is NO point to ask. But you know this and still asked.

:6: :6: :6: :6: :6: :6:

No!!!! Don't do that!!!

On the rare occasion that I do have free time from school\work, I play EM4 some. The LA mod is great, Hoppah, now that I have experienced it first hand. You're right, though, people do need to quit being impatient. That crap right there runs modders off in a hurry. Before I end this, however, I have a question and a request. Are there any new updates as of today? Also, can you PLEASE PLEASE work in the USAR truck in a future version? I loved that truck in EM3.

Maybe I should delay the release date for 1 or 2 months.

People are way too impatient here.

Those people should go to school or apply for a job too.

Maybe that not a bad idea, and make a post saying that it would be release today expect for the following people.

I love you mod. Everytime I play a new release I think "Wow great mod, I doubt he be able to beat this". Of course everytime I been wrong.

Heck consider the quaility of the last mod why are people asking about the next when? The should be working, studing or playing version 1.

or you could say that the next one that's complaining gets a 5% warning or even a 10% percent.

it's maybe harsh but might be a good measure against all of those people who are complaining or asking for the next release.

The asking about is crap guys stop it!! the next release will come when hoppah, stan, martijntjuh, baz or all the other modders want it to come

I wanted to protect most of my vehicles to fire.

But this is not possible.

There are two choices:

1. The vehicles are invulnerable (You can't destroy them)

2. Same vulnerability as v1.0 (They explode quite fast)

So I can't protect them a bit.

I was thinking of making some of my fire dept. vehicles completely invulnerable.

What do you think?

There are two choices:

I was thinking of making some of my fire dept. vehicles completely invulnerable.

What do you think?

Make sence to me. After all I fire fighting crew is not going to let fire destroy their equipment if they can help it. Considering some of the constraints like length of hose and such, which one could use to protect the equipment, this would be the best way to treat it like real life. After all how many exploding or fire damage fire trucks do you hear about? Only ones I rember are ones were the fire house catches on fire.

Make sence to me. After all I fire fighting crew is not going to let fire destroy their equipment if they can help it. Considering some of the constraints like length of hose and such, which one could use to protect the equipment, this would be the best way to treat it like real life. After all how many exploding or fire damage fire trucks do you hear about? Only ones I rember are ones were the fire house catches on fire.

True, but I don't want to make this game easier by making all vehicles invulnerable, so I am going to make to make the following trucks invulnerable:

- Fire Truck 1

- Fire Truck 2

- Water Tender

- Aerial Ladder Vehicle

- Brush Truck

- Light Equipment Truck

- Crash Tender

Guest victor02
I've seen police cars very close to an oil fire and they hav not exploded.

I think we should keep some challenge in the game, we all know that car exoplosion caused by warm are very rare, but that doesn't mean we have to make all car invinsible.

I think we should keep some challenge in the game, we all know that car exoplosion caused by warm are very rare, but that doesn't mean we have to make all car invinsible.

Nice reply Victor!.. And i think hoppah take the good choice of cars to do that most real possible || keep going hoppah!

Guest JeffreyCor

There are two choices:

What do you think?

I actually like option 2 the most, if they go boom you replace them. I've had very few of my vehicles blow up. I don't think there should be any invulnerable vehicles honestly as that would just lead to carelessness with them.

Just a few years ago that happened to a couple of firetrucks in two different counties in my area actually. The fire they were fighting shifted directions and they couldn't get the trucks out of the way in time.

Guest EHSmedic

Speaking of Hose Length....is there any way to make the hose...longer..like...considerably. If we are going for realism and all. and mabey 2 fire fighters on a hydrant instead of 1...that might be pushin it tho but hose length in general I think would be a great asset to the game especially with those fires where you need to get around alot of buildings to get to them but the hoses dont reach..? what does everyone think

ps...sorry about askin about release date, i didn't think it would stir up such a response but I certainly wont ask again.

Guest EHSmedic

Also...whats everyones thoughts on a water cannon?

Pictured Below

These are connected via hose to a pumper or water tender/tanker and must be used by 1 fire fighter and can spray virtually the same amount of water that would come out of the top of the water tender....

So i was thinking mabey...add this as a tool only available from water tenders....enable hose connections with the water tender (which cuts off the top cannon) and allow a fire fighter to take this cannon with a hose around corners and stuff having the same water output as if it was coming right out of the tender....of course only 1 of these per water tender so we stay realistic.... Mabey even make the spray little bigger with the watter cannon?? who knows.. I dunno how hard that would be to create.. thats what hoppa is for. whats everyones thoughts ... ?

ground.jpg

http://www.canonfire.co.uk/pages/brigground.htm