Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Here is an other pic of a LA county coroner van. By the way, that's right that Coroners only work on brutal deaths, but I think adding them is very cool.

96CORONERVAN.jpg

The van is a TV used van : it has the correct markings but is lightbar is not good.

Xav

Here is an other pic of a LA county coroner van. By the way, that's right that Coroners only work on brutal deaths, but I think adding them is very cool.

96CORONERVAN.jpg

The van is a TV used van : it has the correct markings but is lightbar is not good.

Xav

Good pic, I will change the texture of the van.

Is cool having a Coroner,one of my fave tv programmes is Quincy M.E was based in L.A. But not much use for modding though is good few years out of date :D

I would use coroner a lot as do summary justice on some of the terrorists/criminals epesicially if shoot my units like firemen,medics etc! :D

Always do let them die, deal with my units and civilians first. If they are lucky might get medic to see to them!

Just like if you send 2 cops to arrest suspect they always go down, shame that ha ha.

Is cool having a Coroner,one of my fave tv programmes is Quincy M.E was based in L.A. But not much use for modding though is good few years out of date :D

I would use coroner a lot as do summary justice on some of the terrorists/criminals epesicially if shoot my units like firemen,medics etc! :D

Hehe, you can only use it for dead people. I changed scripts for that, so you have to let them die first.

Some news about my mod.

I improved almost every script in my mod!

Some things are working much better now.

Like the police barricade, traffic cone and floodlight; Those will be placed exactly in front of the unit now.

The most important change is this:

I made working directional lights!

When you turn on directional lights the traffic (civil cars) behind the vehicle will be redirected like a policeman does!

I hope you will like this :)

Hoppah

Some news about my mod.

Like the police barricade, traffic cone and floodlight; Those will be placed exactly in front of the unit now.

When you turn on directional lights the traffic (civil cars) behind the vehicle will be redirected like a policeman does!

Hoppah

I know I like it :1046275747_biggthumpup: , COOL :cool::D

Guest JeffreyCor
Some news about my mod.

Hoppah

:1046275747_biggthumpup: That's great!! You're going to make me drool on my keyboard over the new version

Guest Kampen_650

hey hoppah,

I like your mods very much also the one for emergency 3, but emergency 4 is very great, and i like the new scripts you wrote it here...

but is there any idea when the next version of the la mod (em4) is ready to download?

Greetz,

Kampen_650

great mod

but i was wondering is it possible to add the "halt civilians" command to the police barricade this way the civilains would stop and not go round making it easier to deal with fires and contamination zones

keep up the good work :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest lash00t0ut

hoppah i knw its your mod but sratch that small corner van!!! i got a Bigger more BadA$$ corner vehical for LA County i was searching the PIERCE MFG website, for the people that dont know, Pierce is the worlds largest custom made emergency vehicals and i found this beast.

http://www.piercemfg.com/new_deliveries/ne...amp;Type=rescue