[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Thats a bit short for us to help you...

Computer specifications?

Drivers up-to-date?

All patches installed?

Is there an error you get?

Please give an exact description of the problem

My computer is:

AMD Duron 1GHz, Radeon 9200SE (Catalyst 4.2 drivers, only on this drivers I can play normally GTA San Andreas), 512MB of RAM (2x 256MB SDRAM Kingston), OS Windows XP SP2 and all updates installed. Emergency is a german version.

Sometimes i get an error:

http://fordzik.info/emergency_error.JPG

The buttons are: Abort, Retry, Ignore (as you see on the screen but in another language).

Description:

Hmm... I call police vehicle (example this on the screen) I command police officer to get out of the vehicle, I select him by mouse, I click command "Get in vehicle" (in the bottom) I'm pointing police car but it's nothing happening with the cursor, when I press right button It's don't work.

My computer is:

AMD Duron 1GHz, Radeon 9200SE (Catalyst 4.2 drivers, only on this drivers I can play normally GTA San Andreas), 512MB of RAM (2x 256MB SDRAM Kingston), OS Windows XP SP2 and all updates installed. Emergency is a german version.

Sometimes i get an error:

http://fordzik.info/emergency_error.JPG

The buttons are: Abort, Retry, Ignore (as you see on the screen but in another language).

Description:

Hmm... I call police vehicle (example this on the screen) I command police officer to get out of the vehicle, I select him by mouse, I click command "Get in vehicle" (in the bottom) I'm pointing police car but it's nothing happening with the cursor, when I press right button It's don't work.

1) Install patch 1.1

http://www.emergency4.de/images/download/E..._Patch1.2DE.exe

2) Install patch 1.2

http://www.emergency4.de/images/download/E..._Patch1.2DE.exe

AMD Duron 1GHz

Doesn't meet the min. requirements, but could work

Do you have the legal version? Do you use a nocd crack?

Yes I have a legal version, I bought it at amazaon.de. I didn't use any crack.

Patch 1.2 don't work with non-legal version :P

=> Don't load the mod twice it will result in the entercar scripts to stop working<=

I didn't anytime.

Well so far i know Patch 1.2 works with illegal version ;)

Oh btw you installed 1.1DE then 1.2DE or?

If it wont work youll need to wait on LA 1.1 that might fix it

Guest lash00t0ut

I didn't anytime.

i get the same error but when i get a new car script from someone to try and fix mine it wont work i have patch 1.1fr because i cant read french aand there is an error that pops up on the 1.2fr patch

anyway the only time i get this is when i start a game no matter if it is a standard game or a mod when i click a person and move over a vehical it will give me the error then i cannot complete missions due to people not getting into the cars

I have really no idea why some people have problems with the Enter Car command.

Maybe it's because the computer specs are too low.

However, I will change the script for v1.1

So when next version will be released? It's mean one week? Two weeks?

today i had an idea while watching worlds wildest police chases, ive seen that the L.A.P.D still use some older ford crown victorias (1996) and C.H.P still use chevrolet caprice units so i wandered if they would be any good with like faded markings, older lightbars ect

this is and idea not a request

Guest firemedic28

i realize the time that you have spent on both of the la mods thank you i was wondering when you made the em4 mod why you didn't put the small utility vehicle in like in em3 it would work well for a first resoponse unit for medical and accidents and you wouldn't have to tie up a fire truck you could call it a squad i have not had the previlage to try the mod for em4 yet because it will not work with the demo but i love the em3 mod hope to get a english version soon here are some pictures for squads

rear.jpg

front.jpg

Guest lenny.d

:bia: QUOTE(lenny.d @ Sep 6 2006, 04:35 PM)

great job hoppay this mod is so fucking horny

Please, be careful with such language.

G.

ok great job hoppah this mod is so f.....g h...y :12:

special that watertender cheers :bia:

Guest Gamesfunk
Model of the Light Equipment Vehicle is finished.

naamloos3ow7.th.jpg

The front is from a Ford F250.

I used blueprints to create the front. The back is from the picture firemedic28 showed.

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

Which equipment will the vehicle carry?

G.